Last chapter

Haylee's p.ov

We were now back to London finally! After that huge surprise we all started packing seeing as our flight (that the boys booked). Sarah was really excited to move in with us. My mum was fine with it surprisingly so was Robin. But i know they have something up there sleeves. I can feel it. Once we arrived my mum picked us all up. We immediately went to bed Sarah sleeping with me. Guess our jet lag was kicking in.

***

Once we all were successfully awake we went downstairs to have that smelled delicious.

Once we all got downstairs there was many many food placed on the table. All of our eyes widen as my mouth starts getting watery. There is chicken Tikka masala, herded Yorkshire pudding,eton mess,crumpets, berry trifle, scones, strawberries with clotted cream, raspberry trifle, Yorkshire gingerbread, and many many more. I look around seeing everyone drool and eyes wide at the heavenly scene in front of us. We all rush to the table immediately taking a seat as i place Sarah right beside me. I look over to my mum and Robin just to find them losing at us with- i don't know all i know is that they have something up their sleeves and maybe this dinner has something to do with it.

Halfway through the meal my mom and Robin clear there throats. We all instantly shut our mouths and snap our heads in there direction.

"Guys, Haylee. I know you have a daughter now- wow that's really weird coming out of my mouth" my mom laughs making me smile. I know she will get emotional.

"and you have a responsibility. so Robin and I made a decision" she stops talking and I meet Harry's eyes and they're filled with concern.

time ticked

going by oh so slowly

i felt the tension in the room

Just spit it out!

"we have decided..we bought you all a house" Robin finally speaks

I let out a breath as my eyes widen.

"w-what?" I mumble.

"what you heard love. All of you are moving in together. except Anna and zayn though. But you'll live about twenty minutes away from here" he nods.

I squeal and jump up to hug him.

"thank you so much! I love you guys so much!" i cry.

Robin chuckles and I run to my mom and embrace her in a hug. Oh and she was tearing up. But I knew she was happy. I can see it.

"I love you mom" I hug her tightly.

"I love you too darling. I had to realize you weren't my little girl anymore and I have to let you go" she smiles and I hug her tightly.

I turned to the girls and they were all crying. I ran to them and embraced them all into a hug. They all ran to Robin and my mom and kept thanking them.

I ran to Liam and gave him a huge hug.

Then I went to Louis and he gave me a quick hug same as Niall.

Then I looked at harry and he immediately picked me up. He crashed his lips to mine and we picked up Sarah.

"You're living with us now love all together as a family" I kiss her forehead.

*next day*

we were in a three story house. IT was HUGE!

there was a room for each couple and three guest rooms.

there was Sarah's room and it was pretty big the walls painted a light pink. She was quickly in love with it.

The kitchen was beautiful. It had a counter in the middle of the room. There was stools.

the dining room had beautiful lights. the table was huge.

Everything was just beautiful.

But harry's and I's room. It's just breath taking.

there was a huge bed. A beautiful balcony that had a beautiful view. There was couch right next to the balcony. out side there was chairs and a table.

The living room had big couches and a mirror on the wall and a huge t.v.

it feels just like home. and I cant be happier.

*2 months later*

We were all settled in. We love it here. Sarah is so happy we are even going to get her a puppy.

we are all gonna take courses online and we couldn't be happier.

all of our relationships our stronger than ever. we have all grown closer. and honestly nothing could make us any less happier.

I love my family i love them all. And nothing can tear us apart.

Sure I always speak to soon now dont I?

I heard my phone go off and i rush to it. We were all in the living room and a movie has just ended. My mom was calling. I smile and pick it up.

"hello mom!" I cheer.

"Haylee dear" She speaks. She's crying.

"mom! Mom whats wrong?" I say in fear.

"Haylee I need you to sit down. Are the boys and girls with you?" she asks and I mumble a yes sitting down quickly.

"put me on speaker honey" she sobs. And I immeditiatly do so.

"MOM please tell me whats wrong."

All the boys and girls have confused and concerned faces. They're all looking at each other.

"its Cameron" she breathes out.

"mom whats wrong with him?! he's in jail!" I exclaim.

she lets out a heartbreaking sob making me shut my eyes.

"NO Haylee.. he was..he- he escaped. and he said he's coming for you guys until you guys are all gone...even Sarah"

the end.

__________________________

hahah sequel in same book <3.