Twenty-two

Haylee's p.o.v

The day has been going on fairly fast. Recently I'm walking to lunch. I had managed to ignore Harry and his 'girlfriend' I still find it impossible I actually thought he changed. I walk over and get my lunch. I decide on getting a salad with a simple bottle of water. Yeah I'm not that hungry.

I sit down between Louis and Liam. I look over at Liam who is looking at the entrance of the lunchroom. I follow his glance and I instantly regret it. There the biggest and 'cutest' couple of the school is walking in hand in hand;Taylor and Harry. They're not even that cute together. They're complete opposites. But why does it concern me? I could care less right?

"Anyways" I turn to Louis. "What's going on with you and Angelina?" I asked Louis wiggling my eyebrows. I see a little blush rise to his cheeks. How cute. "N-nothing" he stutter I grin before I keep talking. "right. That's why she was hugging you this morning and don't think I haven't noticed you have an eye on her" I say while winking at him. "Ugh! Fine yeah I like her..but I don't know if she feels the same way" he trails off.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME! She of course has feelings for you! Everyone can see it but you!" I say while shaking him. "Should I ask her out?" He asks. Looking around as if she was coming. I squeal and nod so fast my head could fall off. He shakes his head. "girls" he mumbled. "I heard that!" I say while slapping his arm playfully. It's not long before Angelina joins us and her and Louis get into deep conversation.

"So Liam,Niall how's your day so far?" I ask while turning to face them. "Good" the both say in unison. "And yours?" Niall asked while adding a smile. "Mine is okay could be better but okay" I respond adding a smile as well. Ten minutes into our conversation. Someone else joins us. I look up to just to see Harry and Taylor. I roll my eyes at them and I continue to talk to Liam and Niall. I paused our conversation to get a sip of water. I see Taylor and Harry making out.

"Guys we are at school;the lunchroom not in Harry's room" I snap at them. I look at the other guys and they stifle a laugh. "We didn't ask you to watch" Harry snapped back. "Well we're in a lunchroom bunch of kids anyone could see it. So it's either stop making out.or leave. Because everyone would barf" I say with a glare. I turn to Liam and Niall and they all high five me.

"Nice job love!" Liam complements me. Then someone taps my shoulder;Louis. "Go Haylee!" He says giving me a high five. "Thanks" I say as I giggle "I mean it was pretty gross right?" I asked with a little gagging noise. I heard a course of "yeah's"

Harry's p.o.v

Karla kinda seems jealous. I don't think it's working.. She got all snappy and stuff.

"Harry babe!" I hear Taylor's squeaky voice. "Don't you think that ugly bitch was being rude?" She asked while flipping her hair. I Tense up a bit.

"Yeah" I say while shrugging. It is now the end of the day and I'm more than happy. Taylor is really annoying and clingy! I look towards the school entrance and Haylee is walking with Liam and they're are laughing about something. Right when they passed by us I take Taylor and kiss her. I hear Haylee groan. I smirk in satisfaction.

Haylee's p.o.v

Can't they wait at least until they're out of school grounds. Jeeze horny bastards. Liam and I had to go separate ways. "Bye Liam have a good rest of your day" I say while reaching up and giving him a hug. "Are you sure you don't want me to walk with you?" He asked for what seemed like the billionth time.

"Yes Liam I'm sure. Now go before you actually follow me" I tease. He shoots me a playful glare. He hugs me once again before saying "bye love have a nice day." Then he turned around and walked off.

I let out a sigh and began walking off in my direction.

As I open the door to my front door I see something that makes my eyes most likely pop out of there sockets. "WHAT?!"

Anna's p.o.v

The moment I laid eyes on Zayn I knew he was the one. And it seemed like he did too. Yes he's my step brother. But that doesn't mean anything right? We aren't related 100%. We have been secretly dating for like about a month now. It has been a secret from my mom,sister,his dad;Robin. And of course my brother. If I told Cameron he would flip and it would get ugly.

Sometimes I over think things like what if it doesn't work out? What if my mom finds out and bans me from seeing Zayn. As cliché as it sounds I have the feeling he is the one.

We both decided to skip school today and we were cuddling on the couch. While watching a movies. At this point we weren't paining attention to it because he attacked me into a kiss and it soon became really heated. Everything else around me was a blur. Everything that matters was this moment,Zayn and I. That's it and I loved it.

Like I said everything was quiet so quiet that we didn't hear Haylee come in. "WHAT?" She screamed. Everything she had fell on the floor.

Karla's p.o.v

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled at my sister. Then looked at Zayn. "Care to explain?" I say calming down a bit and looking at Zayn.

I expecting him to look down he didn't he did the exact opposite he started talking. "Well you see the day we meet you guys I saw Anna and well I knew she would be the one. She seemed so perfect I couldn't let her go. That is why I'm here talking to you I'm tired of hiding Haylee please understand I love your sister and love is love and you can't do anything about it" I stared in awe.

"Eh I kinda saw it coming" I act natural. "What?" They both say. "Are you guys crazy! You guys are brother and sister you guys are fucking related! Of course I expect you but Anna what is Cameron going to think?! You better be damn good at explaining this to them because I'm sure as hell it won't turn out to well" I warn them.

They look down in embarrassment. "But congratulations!" I squeak. I stand up and hug them both. "Better take care of her" I warn while pointing a finger at Zayn. "Of course I will!" He says. "Oh and Haylee Cameron will come on Saturday and stay till Thursday night with Julia" Alison informs me. I literally almost groan. I nod and walk up to my room.

"Just what I needed I need to meet her" I groan while plopping down in my bed.
Well at least it will turn out well. I hope.