Twenty-Eight

A/n: this chapter will mostly be about them explaining memories they had with each other. Just to let you know! Well enjoy this chapter love you!

Haylee's p.o.v

As I settled down waiting to hear Memories I had with all of them Harry sat by me on the hospital bed.

"Okay" Angel starts. "Well when we meet it was actually kinda weird. I accidentally tripped you at the park and we started talking form there. We have been friends for about 5 years now" she explains.

Wow five years! That's a long time. Next up was Liam. "Well we kinda haven't really made many memories. But we went on this small date as friends. And it was actually nice we were having a picnic and all. You were always like a little sister to me" he says adding a smile at the end.

Next it was Niall. "Same with Liam we both  really don't have many memories . But I always count on you with anything." I send him a smile.

Zayn was next. "Well I'm your step-brother yeah you already knew that. Well we have some memories you came crying to me once when you had a problem with Cameron than from then on you and I treat each other like brother and sister" he says sending a warm smile towards me that I return.

Anna was next. "Well you're my sister we have some memories. I remember when you used to play dress up with me or we just hangout and do what sisters do. Like go on walks and catch up on stuff. ". For her to be my sister we didn't have a many memories together. And as if she read my mind she spoke up. "You might be thinking why not many memories with her? You'll find out in a couple of minutes I hope" she says looking at Harry.

Next Cameron. "Well actually we have a really close bond. You used to sleep in my room when you were scared that you saw a 'ghost' and you would cry to me and sometimes got under the covers without me realizing it. You were a smart child" he says chuckling at the end. I couldn't help but smile.

Louis' next. "Well you actually are always there for me. You gave me advise on a special someone that I won't say now. You actually made me believe in myself. That's why I started crying because you were there for me and all and I was scared you would never remember. But you will with all do our help you will. Right? Yeah. Because you're one of the strongest girls I know. And I don't want you to give up on anything okay love. Because we all love you." He says while I see tears forming in his eyes. I motion for him to come here and give me a hug. His eyes light up and walks towards me. As he embraces me I rub circle on his back. "Thank you Lou I won't give up I'll try." I say while kissing his cheek in a friendly matter. He nods before sitting back down.

Aright Harry is next. I actually can't wait for his little story. "Alright I guess it's my turn right? Well actually you were my childhood best friend. I think that's what Anna was referring too. You were always with me and you Weren't Home at times. We were impossible to get separated. We want everywhere together. We always went to the park. The pools. A tree house we built. You name it we did it. You always cried to me. When we were younger. Every time that your mum and dad didn't let you come play with me you would throw a fit and not come out of your room. And when you saw me again you would run to me and jump on me. We made many many memories love. We actually snuck out sometimes just to see each other. When we weren't aloud that's how connected we were. Our parents would get tired of our friendship they wouldn't let neither of us out of the house. Until we turned like 12 we thought we were 'old' enough and we snuck out to find each other. We were friends for about 9 years. But then something terrible happens. Um it was all my fault and I was a horrible person. Just remember I always loved you (as a friend) and missed you but we'll save that story for another time" he says his voice cracking at the end as he runs out of the room.

What happened? Just then Louis runs after him.

Harry's p.o.v

I couldn't . I was so weak. I ran and ran until I fell on the ground and just lost it and started crying. I screamed and screamed I was so done with myself. That's when I realized I ran outside. I started crying silently as I brought my knees to my chest. It's all my fault. This is all my fault.

"Harry where are you?!" I heard Louis scream. I looked up and he was running towards me. When he finally was beside me he started talking. "Hazza what's wrong? Why did you run off?" He asked. Worried laced in his voice. "It was my fault Lou all of it! I'm a monster I hate myself she hates me! Louis I can't deal with it and more! I caused her to be in the fucking hospital and i have the guts to be there! Louis I want to leave not the hospital but the world in general" I sobbed. He took me into a hug.

"She doesn't hate you. You should've seen her eyes they showed hurt when you left. She clearly doesn't hate you she cares for you. All she needs is you to be with her and keep her hopes up. You're the one that makes her smile so bright. You're the one that keeps her hopes up. You're the one that is always there for her. You're the one that makes her happy. You complete her Harry. She might not remember you or anything but I'm almost positive she feels like you are a huge part of her life! You're the only one she didn't freak out towards. For gods sake Harry she freaked out when she saw her family ! When she was scared she called you over. Because she know's your there to help! She knows you won't let her down. You know how much we envy you because she opened up to you so fast? Harry we were so jealous. She doesn't remember a thing yet she wants you beside her what's so ever. It doesn't matter what happens she wants you there. She wanted you there yesterday,today and tomorrow. But she needs you there now" Louis said finishing his speech. I'm so grateful to have a friends like Louis if I didn't have him I actually don't know what I will do. I nodded. "Thank you Lou" I said with a smile.

"Yeah now let's get back to her" he said helping me up and heading towards the building.