S i x t e e n

Haylees p.o.v

As Angelina sat on my bed I couldn't help but to pace in my room.
"So where do you want me to star?" I ask her stopping in front of her.

"Hmm well start when you had to go to Harry's house for a project" she mentions. I think back to that day.

"Oh right okay. So I went to his house and his mom opened the door and she got emotional and she hugged me and stuff;because Harry and I were like childhood friends and his mom was like my second mom and stuff.

Then Harry came and yeah. We went upstairs and he started to beat me. I got bruises and he told me to go to the bathroom but I ran out. I made it to my room and I started to c-cut then he started pounding on my door and threatened me. He saw my cuts and asked why--" I told her the whole thing and after that her mouth flung open.

"I'm not-I don't know what to say" she says searching for words.

"Don't say anything" I shrug. "Anyways I just realized how cute you and Cam would be together." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh stop we are just friends;plus he has a girlfriend" she says to me. "Wait who told you that?" I asked her confused. "Him" she simply answers. "I'll be back" I tell her while walking out the door.

I walk towards my sisters room and knock. "Come in!" She yells

"Hey Anna did Cameron tell you he had a girlfriend?" I asked her while sitting on her bed. "Yeah Julia" she said saying the name of his supposedly girlfriend. I nod and walk out.

I went to my mom and she knew too. So everyone knows but me? Even my best friend knows! Weren't we close. I walk to his room and pound on his door.

"Woah Haylee calm down what's wrong" I past through him and he shuts his door.

"Everyone knew! Everyone but me? When were you going to tell me Cameron? Huh when?!" I didn't care if this wasn't a big deal but why didn't he tell me! I told him about Harry and he won't tell me about his girlfriend?!

"W-what are you talking about?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Your girlfriend!" I yell. "You weren't going to tell me were you?! But everyone else gets to know! I told you about Harry but you won't tell me about your girlfriend Julia? I can't believe you Cameron! You're a liar! I thought I would be At least the first to know! But Steph gets to know before me!" I yell at him.

"I was going to tell you but--" he starts but I cut him off.

"You know what I don't care anymore we aren't even close right? Your just someone who comes and goes!" I yell while walking towards his door and slamming it shut.

I walk towards my room and Angel is ready to walk out the door.

"Hay my mom just called I have to go see you at school tomorrow bye!" She says while hugging me.

"Bye Angel see you tomorrow"

I walk towards my bathroom and change into something to go to bed. When I walk out Cameron is sitting on my bed.

"Leave Cameron I don't want to talk to you." I tell him while walking towards the door and motioning him to get out. "No I'm not leaving I wasn't going to tell you because she was the reason I never came to visit you! I didn't want you to get hurt! You have reasons to be mad at me;yes I should've told you but I didn't want to hurt you more Hay please" he begs me.

"It's not like i never got hurt before" I mumbled.

"That's why babe I didn't want to hurt you more please Haylee forgive me" he sounded so broken right now. I went up to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I know I over reacted it just hurt I-I thought we were drifting apart Cam I'm scared" I explain to him.

"Why do you think I came here? I'm scared too love" he added. As we pull apart he whipped away tears I didn't know I had. He pecks my forehead before leaving "goodnight cupcake" he says before walking out "goodnight Cam"

Harry's p.o.v

Taylor was being a total bitch. I felt bad for yelling at her that way but she deserved it. There is a party tomorrow since it's Friday and I don't know if I should invite Karla.

She will probably hear about it tomorrow anyway. I took out my phone and texted her before I went to sleep.

Me: goodnight love see you tomorrow

Haylee: goodnight Harry see you tomorrow.

I know it's just a simple text but it put a smile on my face. I-I think I like her. No no I can't I don't. Ughh.. Before I knew it I fell asleep knowing I still had a smile on my face.

Haylee's p.o.v

Harry just texted me goodnight. No one has ever send me a text that simple yet affective so late. My eyes started getting heavy and I fell asleep with a stupid smile on my face. I was sure I looked like an idiot.

*next day at school*

I walked to my locker and Angel walked up to me.

"So you want to go to the party tonight?" She asked while we walked to first hour. "I'm not into parties much" I shrug while wrinkling my nose. "Please Haylee it will be fun please!" She whines.

"Ugh fine!" I say while rolling my eyes.
"Yay! You're the best!" She squeals.
"Pshh I know" i say flipping my hair sarcastically.

As I walk in to my first class I sit in the back corner. Harry than walks in and sits beside me. "Good morning" he says looking at me.

"Morning" I smile at him. "So are you gong to the party?" He asked me while putting his
Books down. "Yeah I'm going with Angel and you?" I asked him "yeah I might go" he nods.

*end of the day*

All everyone talked about was that party I think it's going to be huge since everyone is practically going. "See you at the party Haylee!" Harry yells Louis just rolls his eyes at me when I nod. I think he doesn't like me oh well.

"So Hay I'll pick you up at 7:00?" Steph asks. "Sounds good! Bye" I wave at her.

As I got home I jumped in the shower. The hot steamy water felt good against my cold skin. After about half an hour I get out and blow dry my hair while listening to perfect I think by a new band I don't know but it's a good song.

I then put my hair into loose curls. As I was done with my hair I put on a thin of layer of makeup. I go to my closet and decide on wearing high waisted shorts and a jean jacket with a tank top. As I change I put on black sandals. I got my phone and put it in my back pocket and looked myself in the mirror I think I looked fairly good.

I walked out of my room and I saw Cam. "Where you going" he said looking at me.
"A party" I simply answer.

"I wouldn't let you go but then would argue so have fun" he informs me.

"Yay you're the best brother I love you bye!" I say while standing on my tiptoes and giving him a kiss on his cheek.

As I walk outside Angel waves me to her car. I look at her outfit and we are wearing similar things. "I love your outfit" she gushed.

"I love yours too" I say in a mocking tone.

As we Arrive at the party it was packed. We enter the house and there is loud music and people dancing.

This is going to be fun! Or so I thought.