Forty-two

Haylee's p.o.v

"Haylee, love wake up!" Someone shook me up.

"Hay, we are here" and with that my eyes shot open.

"Okay I'm up" I rubbed my eyes trying to desperately wake up more.

"Here I'll take your bags" Harry offered.

"You sure?"

"Of course let's go" he smiles. We joined the rest of the lot. They had the cake and the helium tank already.

They were staying at the New York town hospital {A/N; I made that up}

We hopped into a taxi.

My phone rang signaling I had a text.

Suzan- hello darling, you might be here already. You can drop your bags off at our house. I have left it opened for you guys. Make yourselves at home!
{insert address here} I have also left my other car there. They keys are in the kitchen. Right when you enter you'll see them.

I smile and tell the taxi driver where we need to go.

"Guys, Sarah's mom told me to go to her house and then head to the hospital" I smile. "We will be driving her car there alright?" They all nod signaling they heard me.

In less then ten minutes we arrived.

I payed the taxi driver and thanked him.

We took in our surroundings. It was a huge brick house. There was a beautiful walk way. It was surrounded by colorful flowers.

"It's beautiful!" Ashley exclaimed.

We all nodded in agreement.

We walked in carefully and slowly. We were afraid to destroy something.

We all chose a room as it said in a note there was on the side table by the door.

I just placed my suitcase on the bed as Harry placed his on the ground. I ran downstairs and grabbed the keys.

"Let's go!" I screamed. Everyone came running down as well.

"No need to yell love" Niall chuckled.

"Sorry. C'mon" I rushed everyone outside. We hopped into a truck. We are going to have to drive on the opposite side than what we are used to. But I'm already use to the driving here. So is everyone else since we had to go to Wisconsin dells.

I sped over the speed limit.

"Babe, slow down." Harry said from beside me.

"Right sorry" I looked over at him.

I slowed down but we arrived sooner than expected.

I rushed to the front counter.

"We came to see Suzan, Suzan white" I said quickly.

"Are you Haylee Andrews?" She asked me. Well Suzan probably told her we were coming.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Right. She's room 32 floor three love" she smiled.

We rushed upstairs Louis and Niall having half of the balloons. Liam and Ashley having the cake and the necklace.

Harry and I having a card and a doll. Nicky and Angel having a bracelet for Suzan.

We got to the third floor after impatiently waiting in the elevator.

We fast walked down the hall. Once we reached room 32, we stopped and stared at the door for about thirty seconds.