T e n

I went to bed at midnight and i have been getting these hate messages in all my social media. Practically the whole school hates me now. One day I will end my life one day I won't wake up anymore one day this will all end.

When I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock I groaned and stretched. I pulled myself up and went to my closet. I took out a long sleeve shirt and leggings and rushed to the bathroom and changed. I then fixed my hair before I hear my mom scream my name.

"Haylee you're going to be late!" I rushed down the stairs and yelled bye.

When I got to school I saw Harry with his group of friends. Oh shit I just remembered what I said to him yesterday!

Damn I'm going to learn my lesson now.

"Hey you slut!" Louis yelled this one he earned a punch from Harry.

I ran inside and tried to let the image of Harry punching Louis because he said that. As I walked in the halls I heard insults of me such as.

You fat whore

You're so ugly

Bitch

Go die

No one likes you

I ran to science class witch is my first class this semester.

I gathered my things and sat in the back corner. I was 10 minutes early when I heard someone else walk in I didn't even bother to look up. But when I felt a weight of presence by my side I looked up.

"Please n-no more Harry please" I begged. I didn't want this anymore.

"Haylee I won't do anything okay? W-want to come over for the project today please I won't hurt you I'm sorry for everything I did" he said looking into my eyes.

"Sorry won't fix 3 years of non stop beating Harry." I said looking down.

Just then a fake slutty whore walks in and yells

"ew do you see that Haylee is so ugly!" She yelled in from of the whole class. They all burst out laughing.

"Everyone shut the hell up!" Harry yells. I just ran and ran. Until I got to this medium sized building and went on the very top. This is it. My life will come to an end and I'm happy about it I smiled with tears running down my cheek.