Epilogue

Werewolves stop aging physically the moment they reach an age between twenty to twenty-five.

Everyone believed that it is human meat and blood that brings them the immortality they have. And everyone failed to realize that immortality is a gift to their kin. Human body brings them only power and strength.

Kim Jongin never expected himself in the middle of Seoul, South Korea in the year 2040, driving a black BMW as he heads home. He is twenty-three forever and looking back at everything that happened years back, he never thought living the most normal life this time of the century is even possible.

Their penthouse is located at the top of a thirty-six-storey building between a fashion studio and the coffee shop his husband owns. The moment he stepped out of the car, he could already hear them as clear as possible. Shin's favorite Korean pop is playing and he could already smell roast beef and some barbecues.

When he reached the floor and the elevator door opened, Cho is waiting for him in her favorite dinner dress. "Dad, you must start teaching me how to tune everything out." she said, touching her small ears. "Teacher's been whispering the answers to herself and I keep getting an A+ in all my exams."

Grinning, Jongin took her in his arms. Cho's three years old and a half and she's as witty as her parents. "Just close your eyes, Baby, and think about nothing else." Jongin whispered, touching her daughter's lids gently. "Like blocking a thought."

"I already tried that, Daddy." she murmured. "But I just can't do it."

But then, even before Shin appeared, Jongin and Cho turned their heads to his direction. "Aha! Cho!" he smirked. For a twelve year old, Jongin's first child is really tall. "Watch Oppa do this." Then he squeezed his eyes shut and before Cho could wave her brother off, Shin turned into a grey wolf right before their eyes. He made a deep angry growl and Jongin felt his daughter flinch.

"Stop it!" Cho hissed. "I'll tell Papa!"

"Shin, you're frightening your sister." Jongin muttered as he walked towards the rooftop still with Cho in his arms. "And don't go out naked. You'll freak everyone out."

Shin made a sound that sounded like a chuckle but he went straight to his room after making sure his sister's pissed off already.

Just like every other night during fall, the wind felt chilly but no one bothered to wear coat. It might even start snowing now but no one cared a bit. There's a lot of food on the table and everyone's not talking in low, hushed voices. Well, the last part seemed for the benefit of one.