Wolf 9

- DO KYUNGSOO - 

I tried, for the rest of the day, to act normal. Like I didn't see Baekhyun's eyes turn from brown to red. Like he didn't almost devour me inside the school grounds. Like people are not talking about me behind my back. Like everything is how they're supposed to be.

But it's difficult. And most of the time, I just find myself staring into nothingness, seeing images of Baekhyun (or even Chanyeol) turning into the four-legged beast I just see on books. 

I went to Math alone, even trembling and tripping on my own foot. My legs feel like jelly and my mind feels cloudy from all the things I realized just now. But what if I'm wrong? What if I'm just being paranoid? Or overreacting?

I shook my head, patting it with my right hand. "Stop it Kyungsoo." I hissed under my breath. "Stop thinking. Just stop." I gave out a sigh. Even my face feels hot and I don't think I'll be able to concentrate during my next class. 

"Enjoying the attention?"

I turned and came face-to-face with one of Hanjeon's friends. I don't know his name. He has red hair and a nose too large for his face. Another guy, a black haired one, went to walk to my other side and I just fastened my paces, keeping my head low and pursing my lips.

"Hey!" the second guy called, pulling the strap of my bag.

"Let go!" I hissed, breaking free from his hold. 

They both chuckled but he let go of my bag. "Woah." He whistles. "The guy's fighting back." He gave me a playful look and he suddenly looks like a maniac. I shivered.

"What do you want from me?" I hissed, glaring at the two of them.

He smirked. "Revenge? Since you killed our friend?" He looked at his friend for approval and the red-head nodded, staring at me from head to toe. I stepped back, shaking my head.

"I didn't kill him. I know you know that." I turned with a resigned sigh. Suddenly, they're beside me again, matching my pace. The black haired guy tried to put his arm around me but I brushed him off harshly.

He just grinned. Insulting. 

"Look. Why don't you hang out with us, Do Kyungsoo?" The first guy smiled, looking at me. I shook my head and headed faster to my next class. I suddenly had the feeling they're going to touch me anywhere and I don't like that.

The red-head tried to touch my arm. "You won't regret it, I swear." 

I stopped on my tracks and turned to both of them. "Stop it." I hissed, glaring. I suddenly felt a sudden rush of rage for these two assholes. What do they think of me? A slut?