Wolf 4

- KIM JONGIN - 

"Do it." Kris hissed in my mind. "Kill him."

I can hear them roaming the forest, watching us. I shook my head and held Kyungsoo's hand tighter that i made him gasp. I pulled him deeper into the forest and tried to find a path where i can't smell the other werewolves' presence. 

How many did Kris take with him? Five? 

"W-where are we going?" Kyungsoo whispered and i can hear the fear in his voice. "I-i don't think i know this path." 

I cleared my throat. "I found a place full of beautiful flowers." I answered him. "It's not that far." 

Kyungsoo tugged on my hand but i didn't let him go. I need to protect him now. I need to get him as far from them as possible. I can feel Kris' presence and he's willing to kill Kyungsoo at this very moment. I would never let him do it. 

"Chanyeol." I tried to call him but he's still not answering. The jerk maybe asleep by now or probably too far for him to hear me. 

I sneered. Where are they when you need them? 

"Kill him, Jongin!" Kris growled. "This is your time! What are you waiting for?!"

"Whatever happens to Do Kyungsoo is my business." I growled back. "Leave him alone."

I felt Kyungsoo nudge my arm. "Hey. Is everything okay?" he suddenly asked and that's when i realized that i stopped walking and i am currently glaring at the forest. They are near. I can smell their scents.

I looked back at Kyungsoo and stared into his eyes. "Even just for today... Would you at least trust me a little? Even just a little bit?" i asked between gritted teeth. I can't let him die. I would never let anyone harm him. 

Kyungsoo stared back at me, his eyes showing a glint of fear. Even from this distance, i could hear the fast beating of Kyungsoo's heart. I could hear the flow of his blood along his veins. "Kim Jongin..." then he swallowed, his grip tightening around my hand.

I smirked. "You know my name." 

Kyungsoo shook his head like he's trying to get back to his senses. "Where are we going?" he demanded. "What's up? Are you kidnapping me?!" then he tugged at my hand again but i refused to let him go. 

"Jongin! We're here!" 

It's Baekhyun. 

And i can smell Chanyeol and Sehun, the youngest in our pack.