Wolf 29

- KIM JONGIN -

Never did I know I could contain such kind of anger ever in my life.

It's the kind that rips you apart, tear your heart of open, and make your blood boil. In a matter of seconds, that woman is nothing but a corpse; her insides thrown everywhere and her head a winning trophy. I debated whether to call the others to help me. But I guess they could see the fire and hear the noise now.

I ran into the direction of the fire, kicking dirt and leaving all the worries. I should focus on killing every single beast who tried to hurt him. They'll be dead before the dawn breaks. Not Kyungsoo. Never him.

- PARK CHANYEOL -

First, the screams made Baekhyun and I pull away from each other. We could already smell fire and blood and battle. The second thing that happened is Oh Sehun stumbling out of the door, looking for us.

"I remember everything now!" we heard him shout and we ran back to the cottage only to find him on the ground, clutching his abdomen. "I remember what they were talking about when they threw me inside that shelter!"

Baekhyun dropped on his knees beside him. "Sehun, what the fck are you doing? Go back inside! You're still weak and---"

"It's tonight!" he hissed and the fear is evident in his eyes. "They will kill Kyungsoo tonight! I swear! They will attack him tonight!"

"But you said full moon..." I said, utterly confused. 

Sehun nodded weakly. "The full moon battle would be for Jongin... and us."

We all looked back to the fire and knew instantly that Jongin's heading for that direction already. I could feel the Alpha's presence slipping and I am absolutely sure he'll end up dead tonight if he's going to that bloodbath alone. "We need to help him," I blurted out, glancing at Baekhyun.