Wolf 13

- DO KYUNGSOO - 

Kim Jongin gently pushed me to the floor, his whole body pressed against mine. I felt his hand travel from my waist to my arm. He grabbed it and pinned it over my head, making me gasp against his lips. He kissed me harder and I tried kissing him back no matter how breathless I am now. His kisses are hungry and pressing. 

It's like he wanted me. Like he wanted me all this time. 

Suddenly, his mouth left mine and when I opened my eyes again, I'm staring right into the face of a giant wolf. Jongin looks down at me, his red eyes piercing but soft. He lowered his face to my neck and I felt him lick me there so slowly. I shivered just as his tongue went down to my left shoulder. 

I tensed. I could feel his sharp nails against my arm but I can tell he's trying not to hurt me. His body emits a certain warmth and I suddenly felt my eyes getting droopy again. 

"Don't move." he whispered and his voice seems shaky. 

I gulped. "What are you trying to..." But then I yelped when I felt his teeth sink into my shoulder. "AH!" I gasped in pain as Jongin bit harder, making me squirm and suddenly, he's pinning my whole body with his three other legs. 

What is he doing?! 

Just when I felt like screaming , Kim Jongin pulled back, blood dripping from his canines. He licked them slowly as he gazed down at me with those warm eyes. Then he leaned down again and started lapping on my wound. But what's different is that, I can't feel any more pain. A wolf just bit me real hard and I can't feel anything but his tongue lapping on my wound. 

When he's finished already with whatever he's doing, the wolf stepped back and walked towards his clothes that are lying on the floor. He retrieved them with his teeth and his every step makes the cottage shake. Kim Jongin stepped out of the cottage before I could even ask where he's going. 

My hand traveled to my shoulder. When I pulled my shirt down to look, there's no wound at all. Not even a scar. 

Wait. 

A werewolf just... bit me. 

Then I gasped. "Jongin!" I called, my voice urgent. "Kim Jongin where are you?!" 

I stood up though my whole body hurts and I know it's just the adrenaline that's making me walk towards the door now. Just when I reached for the knob, Jongin stepped in, human this time, but he's wearing his pants and damp shirt. 

He caught me just when I stumbled backwards. 

"You bit me." I accused, glaring at him. "What do you think you've just did?!" 

Jongin watched me with a frown. "I'm protecting you." he muttered. "I can't see you like that again Kyungsoo."