Wolf 8

- DO KYUNGSOO -

There are four other editors of the school journal, Rendezvous, aside from me and Victoria, who is the editor-in-chief. I already met Baekhyun and considered ourselves, friends. When I dropped by after my third period, Victoria was able to introduce me to Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin who are both working on graphics and sketches.

"A story without some graphic is boring." Jimin told me.

Taehyung had nodded. "Boring as fck." he agreed. 

I met Choi Sulli last when I suddenly bumped on her when Baekhyun and I were about to leave the office. She's a young looking lady with small eyes and a cute button nose. She was really shocked and she accidentally dropped everything she's holding.

Baekhyun and I helped her gather her things. 

"I'm really sorry." I apologized as I handed her the last notebook. "I didn't see you there." 

She smiled kindly at me. "It's okay." Then she glanced at Baek. "Oh, hello there, Baekhyun. Leaving already?" 

Baekhyun nodded. "Yes. I have Calculus with this new editor, Do Kyungsoo." Then he placed a hand on my shoulder, introducing me. "Kyungsoo, this is Choi Sulli."

Just like Victoria, Sulli welcomed me with a one arm hug. "Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo." she grinned. And just when she's about to let us go, her eyes narrowed at me, thinking. She looked at me up and down and then Baekhyun snapped his fingers in front her face.

"What's that, Sulli?" Baek asked, curious. "Why are you looking at him like that?"

Sulli frowned. "Kyungsoo." she repeated my name. "Are you the Kyungsoo that's been the content of rumors since today?" 

I gave her a sigh then nodded slowly. "What did you hear this time?"

"Oh, the usual." she said, smiling again. "That you murdered Yoon Hanjeon."

I winced. Hearing someone say that I'm a murderer makes me feel uncomfortable. I suddenly want to just leave the office and get on our way to Calculus already. This Sulli girl doesn't seem to realize that I don't want to hear anything about me being a killer. 

"Sulli." Baekhyun scolded, rolling his eyes.

Then Sulli noticed my face. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." she apologized, grabbing my arm. "I was just shocked that they could think of you as a killer!" then she touched my face, pinching my cheek lightly. "You're so fluffy how could someone think you could kill even a fly!"

I tried not to laugh. "You're exaggerating." I muttered, rolling my eyes.