Wolf 15

With trembling legs and shaky sight, Do Kyungsoo ran out of the house in search of fresh air to clear his mind. Everything is overwhelming and it's choking him like a rotting old hand wrapped around his neck. 

He found a lone tree trunk with moss clinging to its side and he sat on it as he buried his face on his hands. He has limits, his mind has limits. And it's finally reaching it's end. Kyungsoo let out a shaky breath as he surveyed the forest around him. 

Now every single thing is starting to make sense. Everything is clearing up. 

And he doesn't like where everything is taking him. 

Do Kyungsoo found himself against that trunk again. 

He fell asleep pondering on his thoughts and now the moon is high up in the sky and his clothes are wet with moist. The mud clings to his pants and he tried in vain to remove them so he sat back on the wood, ignoring the crippling cold. 

"You're a heavy sleeper." 

Kyungsoo gasped in shock when he finally noticed the man sitting a few feet from him. Taemin has a cigarette between his lips and he's sitting so coolly on the ground without looking up at Kyungsoo. It is dark and Kyungsoo couldn't see his expression really well. 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat. "How long...?" 

"A few hours?" Taemin muttered, pulling the cigar out and puffing white smoke from his gaped lips. Kyungsoo looked down at Taemin's other hand and it's wrapped tightly around his gun like he's expecting the worse already. And he's up for anything for sure. 

"I'm sorry," Kyungsoo whispered but then, Taemin looked at him, eyes sharp and knowing. His jaw is fixed with a certain hardness and he's looking at Kyungsoo with an unreadable expression. 

But Kyungsoo doesn't have to ask because Taemin's next words explained everything. 

"I came to look for you," his voice is firm, controlled even. "And I saw him sitting beside you, holding you close for you not to fall over you face."