Prologue

The young boy pulled the blood red jacket over his body and the hood lower, protecting himself from the cold and hiding his face from no one. The forest floor is muddy and the fog is thick. Gigantic trees block the sun's rays and he found himself enveloped in a frightening kind of darkness. He needs the path. 

He has to find his way back as soon as possible. 

However from a distance, unbeknownst to him, a pair of scary red eyes are watching his every move. 

The werewolf is away from his pack. He knows they'll get mad at him for this— Not that he really cares about that. He silently made his way behind a wide tree, protecting himself from the young boy's sight. His steps are as quiet as a feather touching the ground. He licked his teeth that are as sharp as razors. 

He's waiting. 

Waiting for his time. 

Suddenly, the wind blew strongly followed by a strike of lightning then thunder. The young boy felt himself tremble from fear. He tried to run. He tried to hide. But he tripped on an overgrown root and he found himself falling to the ground. 

The werewolf advanced. Now's his time. 

The young boy's hood fell, revealing his face. 

The silent steps stopped. The werewolf froze. 

He stared, watching, as the young boy slowly stood up from his fall. He pulled the hood back in place over his head and walked faster out of the forest. 

The wolf stared. Still frozen. 

And like lightning... fast and strong. 

The werewolf found himself falling...

Into a different kind of fall.