Wolf 28

- PARK CHANYEOL -

It's almost midnight when I caught Kyungsoo's scent. I was about to enter the cottage after a long hunt but Kim Jongin burst out of the door before I pushed it open, cursing under his breath. "I can't believe he's out here," he murmured. "I thought those Hunters are watching him."

"Then you thought wrong," I said stepping inside as I heard his footsteps fade away.

It's the second night after the day Oh Sehun told us about the coming attack. One more night and everything might come to an end for everyone of us. Sehun is recovering real quick although like Baekhyun, he still can't shift to his wolf form. When I entered the cottage, I caught him and Baekhyun sitting on the floor with books at hand.

"God, I miss bears," Sehun groaned when he threw me a glance. "Thought you'll bring home one."

I shrugged. "I thought human soups are great?"

Sehun grinned. "Well, yeah. You're right."

With a sigh, Baekhyun closed the book he's reading as he stood up. "Yeol, would you go on a walk with me?" he looked up at me, eyes serious and for a second I wanted to enter his mind and read what he's thinking but I thought better of it. Might as well hear him say it.

"It's midnight, Baek." I said though I'm reaching for the door's handle already.

Baekhyun's beside me in a split second. "I know," he whispered. "I like the breeze."

"You know guys," Sehun suddenly called from the floor. "I could leave the cottage if you like. You could basically do it here. Grandma's sleeping real deep and I'll be out of earshot, I promise. Besides, it's cold outside. Do you think you could do it there? That'll be like offering yourself to pneumonia."

"What the fck are you saying?" Baekhyun hissed, turning so he could look at Sehun straight in the face. "I'm not calling Chanyeol so we could have sex in the middle of the forest. Are you out of your damned mind?"

"Sht, Baekhyun! I didn't use the word! I used 'it'!" Sehun protested, covering his ears. "I'm too young for this! I'm only what? 76 years old!"

Baekhyun tugged unto his hair in frustration. "God, Sehun! What's so wrong with the word 'sex'?!"