Wolf 19

- PARK CHANYEOL -

"I'll be waiting at the hall." came Jongin's whisper.

I walked down the stairs, nodding. "We'll be there in a few." 

The old mansion is quiet now and I could hear the training going on outside at the clearing. This what we do everyday, training the new werewolves how to fight and how to hunt. Some of them are exiles and we teach them the rules and regulations of our own pack. They will follow. They need to follow or else they'll be executed.

In our pack, we strictly follow the rules. We stick to them as long as we can.

But now they're changing. The rules are changing.

I caught my mate, Baekhyun, teaching a fifteen year old girl how to handle a dagger. We don't really need weapons but it's better that we know how to use them just in case. I put my hands in my pockets as I approached them.

"You stab them right on the chest," Baekhyun is saying as he threw me a fast glance. He grabbed the dagger hidden at the inside of his boots. "Like this." He clutched the handle tightly and when I'm within reach, he grabbed my wrist, turning me a sharp one hundred and eighty. He pressed his chest on my back and playfully 'stabbed' my chest with the dagger's handle.

I chuckled and he let me go. "Smooth." I muttered, making Baekhyun smirk.

The young girl clapped her hands before bowing her head at me as a greeting. I smiled at her and gestured for her to leave us for a while. Baekhyun placed his dagger in a pocket on his hip then he looked at me with a frown.

"What is it?" he asked in a quiet voice. "You're frowning."

"I am?" I smirked at him. "You were so good, you made me nervous."

Baekhyun scoffed as he shook his head in amusement. "You're not telling me then?" he raised one of his brows in question and I could feel my frown returning.

I heaved a sigh. "Jongin's calling for a gathering." I finally said. "I came to call you up."