Hospitalized

A/N
I decided that I'm jot going to be doing anymore chapter pictures because of a few reasons. First, it gives small spoilers that I don't want to give and second, because it takes a lot of time to find the right picture. Thanks for reading and I'll see you later!
-ThatIsUnfortunate/ Lanty

~*13 Days Until The Wedding*~
~*Violets POV*~

I continue to lie in this hospital bed with annoyance coursing through my veins.
"You should be out soon, and it could be worse." Mark says, leaning back in his chair as his eyes stare at me in a protective manner.
"I know, but I'm already sick of being in this hospital. It's less than a week until my wedding and I haven't planned even half of it. I also have four months until I give birth and I don't want to spend all that time here." I say in annoyance from my situation.
"You'll be fine, just let yourself rest up for now." Mark says soothingly as he places his elbows on the edge of my bed and leans there just staring at me.
"I've never been good at resting..." I mumble angrily, crossing my arms like a child would.
"I know, but right now you need to." Wade pipes up from the other side of my bed. I turn my attention to him and nod my head.
"Okay. I'll relax." I state, glancing back at Mark who smiles at me lightly. The door opens and someone I recognize all too well walks inside.
"Hey." Jack says as he drags a chair towards the end of my bed and sits down there. I push myself so I sit up better and can see Jack well.
"You know why I'm here right? So, why did you do it? Why did you leave me there?" I question him in a snappy tone that just shows my annoyance. Jack sighs and turns away from me and now faces the wall.
"I was stupid and mad. I truly am sorry and I regret what I did. I still haven't found my ribbon, but I'm guessing it's wherever you put your own." I grasp my wrist hearing his words and sigh, turning away from him.
"I didn't think you noticed." I state, rubbing the place our promise used to be.
"How could I miss the object that we promised our marriage on? Even if you don't believe me anymore, it was important to me and still is. I don't expect you to forgive me, I just wanted to talk with you, but obviously that won't go well right now." Jack stands from his chair and exits the room, slamming the door closed behind him.
"Stop being in a fucking hissy fit! If you don't want to talk to me that's fine, just calm the fuck down!" I shout as I hear his footsteps stomping in the hallway outside my room. The door suddenly opens once more.
"Can you just leave me alone? I don't need you shouting at me about what I should and shouldn't do!" Jack shouts in annoyance.
"Then just go because you're right that I don't want to talk to you!" I scream, making my voice strain to finish the sentence.
"Don't yell at me because you're mad! I apologized and wanted to be friends with you again, you're the one who's being a piece if shit right now!" Jack shouts back at me, his fingers clenched around the door.
"Stop it! Both of you!" Wade shouts before I can respond with an even angrier comment.
"I didn't do anything!" Jack shouts at him, stomping into the room once more.
"That's a load if bull! You broke my heart and left me alone on the street and it ended up making me get hurt so that now I'm in this stupid fucking hospital room! So don't even try to pull that shit that you didn't do anything!" I scream at him, digging my fingernails into the blanket below me.
"I said stop it! So cut it out, both of you! Neither of you are innocent, so just shut up!" Wade demands and everyone goes quiet.
"Now, Jack, you go to your house and take a break from this. And you, Violet, are supposed to be resting and I'll make sure if that. Mark, stay here and watch Violet while I take Jack back home. Then, maybe later you two can stop being little bitches and talk like civilized people." Wade explains calmly, glancing at all if us while he speaks. I nod my head in agreement.
"Okay." I respond, putting my hands up in a type of surrender for just a moment.
"I'll meet you outside." Jack says as he storms out if the room, once again slamming the door behind him.
"You, calm down. I expected better from you, so just calm down. I'll talk to you about it later." Wade says, poining at me like I'm some type of criminal.
"What are you now? My dad?" I question with annoyance and anger building.
"Violet, just stop. It isn't worth it." Mark states, grabbing my hand as if it would support me better.
"I'll see you later, and like I said, calm down." Wade demands sternly as he walks out of the room and slamming the door closed. He doesn't close it with the force that Jack had, but more calmly.
"So, would you like to explain yourself?" Mark questions me in a slightly annoyed tone.
"No, I just want to rest. Can you go please? I want to be alone for a little bit..." I explain in a slight mumble, running my fingers over the smooth cloth below me.
"Sure, I'll see you around." Mark says as he takes his hand off mine and stands from his seat. He then slowly walks towards the door and exits peacefully, leaving me alone as I wished. I sigh and put my face into my hands as tears come from my eyes. Even though I hate it, I know that I still care about Jack's thoughts and feelings. I don't want to care and I don't want to have him still in my life after what he did. I don't care that he says he's sorry, what I care about is keeping the ribbons away from him just to shoe that we are done. And more importantly, that I'm done with him. I can't be weak around him anymore and I'll make sure of that. I'm going to be stronger than I ever have been once I get out of here, and the whole thing with me being here is even more annoying. I wipe away my tears and lay my hand on my stomach instead.
"At least I still have you... Marisa..." I say happily as I rub her lightly through my skin.