Plan

I find Bob and everyone else in a room I haven't seen yet. It looks like an old, beaten kitchen with the wallpaper tearing off the walls and tile floors being chipped. A table sits in the middle of the room with tons of chairs lying around the room as if they were thrown randomly. Everyone in the group sits in a chair, some of them still are empty. When I enter the room I guess I stopped a conversation.
"Well Violet doesn't" is all I hear before I walk in.
"I don't what?" I question, taking a seat in one of the empty seats. Most if them shake their heads except Jack. He looks at me with eyes full of a type of guilt and a small amount of sadness.
"We were just talking, it wasn't important." Emmet says, finally stopping from shaking his head, but his eyes avoid me.
"If it wasn't important then you should be able to tell me." I state, getting more curious and annoyed by the second.
"Violet, you don't want to know. It isn't going to happen either way." Jack states sternly, glancing at Bob in a small amount of anger.
"But Jack, it would make our lives so much easier and we could-"
"It isn't happening." Jack cuts off Bob before he can even make a point.
"What are you guys talking about?" I ask angrilly in a moment of pure annoyance. Jack and Bob sigh heavily and Jack meets my eyes.
"They want... They want you to get rid of the baby so that you'll be stronger." Jack says, his eyes darting to the floor to avoid me as another sigh comes from his mouth. I almost gasp at the news.
"No. You're not going to give me an abortion in a fucking zombie apocalypse!" I shout angrily, staring strait at Bob and standing from my chair.
"I told you." Jack mumbles, but I can hear it.
"Violet please calm down. It wasn't supposed to offend you, it was supposed to be an idea to help." Bob says, putting his arms up in a defensive way. As if I was going to attack him at any moment, and to be honest I might have if he didn't protect himself.
"How would that help anyone? That is one of the only good things happening to me right now and I'm not just going to throw it away!" I scream at Bob, stompingbout of the room angrily. I hear a few people stand and chase after me. A hand grabs my shoulder and stops me in my tracks. I spin around and am faced with Jack standing in front of me and Emmet standing behind him.
"What?" I almost spit the word at him when I speak.
"It isn't going to happen, I won't let it." Jack says sweetly, his hand still placed on my shoulder. I take in a deep breath and nod.
"I know. And thank you but right now I need to lie down, I'm just too fired up and I'm sick if this place and I'm sick of throwing up and I'm sick if people thinking I'm crazy." I say, more anger rising in me that I try to tame slightly. Jacks hand on my shoulder moves to my cheek where his fingers graze my cheek lovingly.
" I know... But you're not crazy. We're all gonna get out of here and it'll all be okay... I promise." Jack says in a hushed voice. I close my eyes and grasp his hand on my cheek in a moment of desperation.
"Thank you... I-" I cut myself off before I say anything else. Then I lightly, very lightly shrug my shoulders and continue my sentence. "I love you." I say finally. The words have never meant more to me than right now, but I can't believe I actually said them. I open my eyes, suddenly realizing what I've done. I take a step back from Jack, letting his hand fall off my cheek and mine fall off his.
"I'm sorry... I-... I can't do anything right." I say as I turn and sprint away done the hallway, searching of anywhere I can hide alone. I find a door and open it, crawling inside and slamming it behind me. I sit on the cold floor and lay my head into my arms as I begin to cry.
"What is wrong with me?" I question through my tears in a pure anger with myself and everyone else around me. Why did I tell Jack that I love him? Even if it is true, it isn't fair to Mark or Jack. Me telling him that just makes me disloyal and unfair to both of the men I love. I cry into my arms, hating every desire that I have inside myself. I cry until I don't know how I have tears left anymore. I cry until I hear the door fling open and someone rush inside. I feel a cloth fall over my shoulders and arms wrap around me.
"Violet, what happened? I came here as fast as I could when I knew you were here. What happened love?" Mark asks, cradling me in his arms in a soothing way. I just shake my head and bury my face further in my arms. I can't tell him what really happened, he would hate me. I just told one of his best friends that I loved him. How could he still love me after I did that?
"It's okay, whatever happened you can tell me." Mark whispers, planting small kisses on my head and what parts of my cheeks he can still reach. I shake my head again and say nothing.
"She got mad after... Bob said something." I hear the British voice of Emmet say.
"What did he say?" Mark asks in a worry. The inky thought running through my head is 'no, please don't say it Emmet.'
"He wanted to get rid if her baby to make her stronger. I thought it was a dumb plan and Jack tried to comfort her, but she just ran in here." Emmet explains. Even though I know he saw what happened. He was standing right behind Jack and saw everything that we did.
"Oh my god. Violet we won't get rid of the baby, not a chance." Mark says, kissing my palms sweetly.
"I know." I say, slowly pulling my face out of my arms.
"Good, good. I'll have a talk with Bob, I don't know what he was thinking. Saying something like that... Especially to you. I'll go talk to him, you just stay here." Mark says with an anger I haven't seen in him in a while. He walks out if the room and starts down the hallway. I look up at Emmet, tears still coming from my eyes.
"Why didn't you tell him?" I ask in confusion.
"It isn't fair. He would've just gotten mad and no one needs that right now." Emmet explains, turning away from the door.
"Emmet!" I say before he can go completely.
"Yeah?" He asks, turning his head back to look at me.
"Thank you." I say sincerely, wiping a few of my tears off my face.
"No problem." He answers as he turns swain and walks away. I take a few minutes to stand, clear my head and wipe away all my tears. I go out of the room and hear things crash and break all around the kitchen area. I rush to the room to see Mark shouting and throwing things as he punches Bob against the wall. Jack stands next him him trying to pull Mark off of him. Mark turns for a brief moment and hits Jack to the ground. He then continues to punch Bob and scream something that I don't understand. I instantly run to Mark and put my hand on his shoulder.
"Mark! Stop!" I shout. Bob locks his eyes with mine through blood that now is covering his face. Mark stops and turns to me, still pinning Bob to the wall.
"What he did wasn't right!" Mark yells angrily at me in a tone I've never heard him use before.
"I know but what you're doing isn't right either! He is one of your friends and look what you've done to him!" I scream angrily, hitting Marks arm in my same anger. Mark takes in a few deep breathes as he looks at what he had done to Bob. Mark let's go of Bob and he falls to the ground near Jack who looks to be passed out. Mark then etomos out of the room, cussing under his breath. I fall to the ground next to Jack and Bob in worry.
"I'm so sorry. What can I do to help?" I question Bob in worry.
"There's.... A med kit... In the bag..." He says weakly with more blood trailing down his face. I nod and rush to a bag in the corner if the room. I dig through the contents until I find bandages and antibiotics. I grab them and run back over to Bob and Jack. I put the items on Bob and help him to wrap the bandage around his forehead. Once I finish, I turn my attention to Jack.

I move his head slightly and see a giant bruise on his left temple. I shake my head in anger at Mark. I drag Jack to a few chairs lined against the walla so he late on them. I then find pillows and put them under his body in different locations. I grab the blanket that Mark had put on me and wrap it around Jack. I then sit with my back leaning on a few if the chairs Jack lays on, just waiting for him to wake. I lay my head back and it lays on the edge if Jacks wrist. I keep my head there and close my eyes and taking in deep breathes.

***

After a few hours of sitting with Jack, I feel his hand move and rest on my shoulder.
"Hey." He says sleepily. I look up to see his eyes slowly fluttering open and looking at me in awe.
"Hey." I respond.
"What happened?" Jack asks as he slowly sits up on the chairs and uses his hands for blanace.
"Mark... Got mad and hit you and Bob. You passed out and have a bruise and I helped Bob get patched up." I explain with a heavy sigh escaping my mouth.
"Where did Mark go?" Jack asks as he looks around the room.
"He just stomped away after I stopped him from hitting Bob." I say.
"But where did he go?" Jack asks again in a more worried tone this time.
"I don't know. He just walked away. I was helping you and Bob." I explain. Hack suddenly jumps up from the chairs and starts down the hallway. I sprint up after him.
"What happened?" I ask in worry as I catch up with him.
"Mark isn't stable when he's mad... He could be doing anything and none of it is good." Jack says, he looks down at me. "You should've followed him and came back for us. I don't know what he is doing now." Jack admits as we both rush down the hallway.