Beaten

*4 Weeks Later*

"So, Mark, why don't you just tell me where she is? I mean, that's all I want. And once you tell me, I'll let you and all your friends go. If you don't tell me, you'll get beat again. And who really wants that?" Ian questions as I watch blood from my lip fall to the ground. I look up at him with my bruised face and shake my head. Ian's face gets full of anger, no rage and he stomps out of the room. He slams the door behind him and soon after the door opens again. A man wearing a mask and holding a whip walks inside in Ian's place. A shiver goes down my spine just at the sight of him and I close my eyes, just wishing it would make him disappear. I shake my head hoping that at any second I'll be rescued out of this torturous place.
"Hold still and it won't hurt as bad." The man says, as he does every day since he's beaten me. I stop shaking my head, but keep my eyes closed. I feel my body start to shake out of my control and a small whimper of fear escapes my mouth. I hear the man sigh before I hear the cracking of the whip and feel the sting on my leg. I gasp at the feeling and tears start to pile out of my eyes.
"Please... Help... Me... Anyone..." I whimper to myself in pain from the first whip. The man hits me again. And again. And again. He hits me too many times to count before I finally hear him wipe my blood off of the whip and it drops to the floor. I open my eyes in terrified fear and my body continues to shake. I feel blood drip off my arms and legs from the whips and the feeling scares me even more. I shakily look up at the man, he still wears a mask, but I see his eyes. He doesn't look like an evil person, I'm sure he would be getting my fate if he wasn't doing this. That's just the type of person that Ian is.
"I really am sorry. And I don't know what he wants from you, but I recommend just telling him. Because whatever he wants, he's going to get and the more you hide it the more of this I have to do." The man says before he picks up the whip from the ground and walks outside. His words stick in my head like an emotion you can't shake. What if he's right? What if Ian never gives up and Violet never comes for me? What if... What if I was wrong about her all along? More tears start to drip down my cheeks and I feel myself pass out again.

I wake up like I usually do. I lie on the cold floor of my cell and I feel my stomach turn in hunger. Sometimes it feels like my stomach is shrinking and eating away at my body every second I'm still alive. But I've gotten used to the feeling after all the time I've been here. It has become a normal feeling to me, the feeling of sorrow and pain. It has become part of me, the pain courses through my veins next to my blood and I feel myself crumble every day. I honestly don't know how much longer I can last here and I'm sure that goes for the rest of the guys. After all, everyone can only tolerate so much torture and pain. Although, I still stand with my gut on this one. I won't tell this man one thing about Violet no matter what he does to me. Because the only pain that could be worse than what I'm feeling right now, is the pain of knowing that I inflicted pain on her to save myself. I couldn't live with that guilt, and I still trust that she's looking for us. She could never just leave us to die... Right? I shake my head on the floor, rubbing my blood all over it even more.
"No... She's coming..." I mumble to myself in the darkness. I feel a cold breeze brush across my wounds, making me feel even worse. I feel myself getting more sick and closer to death each day. I just hope that I'm right and that one day... I see Violet walk inside and rescue us all from this. I put my face into my hands and wipe some blood and tears from it.
"Please... Please... Please Violet..." I say between bursts of tears flooding down my cheeks.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the shorter chapter, but I'm going to update again today so you get two chapters today! So you're welcome and I hope you have enjoyed this so far. Love you all!
-Lanty/ ThatIsUnfortunate