Revaluations

~*Violets POV*~

I sigh heavily as I crack open the doors of the supermarket. I walk inside cautiously, making sure to keep my crossbow in hand at all times. I listen closely for any Eaters, I hear a few moans from behind a nearby shelf and another from further in the store. I slowly approach the sounds and instantly see the creature standing in the isle. His clothes and body are tattered and covered in rusty colored blood. I aim my crossbow carefully and quietly, shooting it at the right moment. The arrow hits its head causing blood to spat slightly and the Eater to collapse on the ground. I see blood spit onto the front of my combat boots. I sigh softly at the sight.
"As soon as I get clean." I mumble under my breath. I begin to slowly approach the sound if the other Eater I had previously heard. I load my crossbow once more grabbing the arrow out of the now dead Eaters skull and put it in my bag. I turn around a corner of another isle to see a Eater without any legs crawling along the ground. I sigh and aim my crossbow at its head then pull the trigger right into the Eaters skull. The Eater stops moving completely, letting itself fall to the ground lifeless. I take my mind off the sight and pull the arrow out of its head. I reload my crossbow just in case I need it and shove the extra arrow in my bag. For some reason seeing the dead Eater makes me feel vomit rise in the back of my throat. I've never felt sick about killing them since far in the beginning. I feel the vomit rise further and come out of y mouth, falling on the floor grossly. I wise my mouth and blink away the feeling a few times. I sigh heavily and rest one of my hands on my forehead, which feels steaming hot. I can't be sick, I always get headaches when I'm sick and I haven't had one in months. Why did I puke then? Suddenly I realize what has happened to me. My eyes widen at the thought as I quickly look around the store for anything to prove my point. I go into the medical supplies area and scan for what I need. I see it sitting there, and I sigh. I pick up the time I need and test it on myself. I hope that I am just wrong or paranoid, but the test shows otherwise. I see a small symbol telling me that, indeed I was right. I'm pregnant. Shock and fear fills me completely.
"Well, that isn't what I expected." I hear Kate's voice tell me.
"I'm sorry for speaking, but I think you might need some support on this one." Lily says sweetly.
"Its okay. What do I do?" I ask in panic.
"You should tell them. You will need some help with this if you don't find Jack soon." Lily says.
"But it isn't Jacks. We both know that Lily." I say with anither heavy sigh. There is a long pause for us all to collect our thoughts.
"I know. We need to tell Mark, and Jack. Even though it isn't his he deserves to know." Lily says supportively.
"I know, this is just... Its the worst thing that could have happened. I need to eat more, I can't defend myself as well, and now I've probably ruined my only chance of ever being with Jack. And now we have another mouth to feed too." I say, my emotions heightening.
"True. It does ruin a lot, but you could always get rid of it." Kate says. I sigh and shake my head ta her suggestion.
"I'm not having an abortion in the middle of the forest." I say.
"Good choice. It won't be all bad either. We can have a great relationship with Mark and have a kid to keep everyone happy." Lily looks at the positive side.
"True, but I don't know if I want that. Its another life I have to worry about keeping safe. Another person that I'll love. And I don't even know if I want to be with Mark, but the baby chose for me." I almost chuckle at the thought. This baby might not be so bad, but I don't know if I should tell them.
"Well, I'm gonna go find Emmet and Maddie. We can decide what to do from there." I inform the voices in my head.
"Okay. Talk to you soon." Lily says.
"Bye. Don't be stupid." Kate informs me with a laugh.
"I won't be." I respond beginning to walk towards the exit of the building. I walk through the crack in the door that I made. The bright sunlight blinds my eyes and heats my skin in a nice way. I shade my eyes with my hand to see Emmet walking towards me.
"Find anything?" He asks. I shake my head in response.
"We found a place to set up, follow me." Emmet says grabbing my wrist lightly to lead me. I follow behind him around a few different buildings. I see Maddie's name carved into different walls along the way. Emmet stops in front of an old hotel with the label 'Days Inn' above the door. We walk inside, my eyes trail around all the walls and rooms. I see Maddie walk out of a room with a blood covered crowbar in hand. I gag at the sight, but am able to hold it in this time.
"You okay?" She asks when she sees me. She must've noticed my vomit look.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I lie to her.
"You can pick any room, but the elevator doesn't work. I wouldn't recommend a room too high up." She informs me.
"Okay." I respond beginning to walk through the halls. "Did you clear all of it?" I ask glancing inside different rooms.
"Yeah, that's what we were doing while you were in the store." Maddie explains. I nod at her answer. I look inside a room to see no blood or grime anywhere inside it. It looks so clean and nice, which is rare these days. I step inside completely to examine it further. I close the blinds in one swift movement and check inside the drawers. I see a few towels and soaps inside them. I poke my head out the door slightly.
"I'm gonna take this one." I call down the hall before closing my door. I go into the bathroom and see a dusty mirror above the sink. I wipe off the mirror so I can see a blurry version of myself. I begin to pull up my shirt slightly so I can see my stomach. I eye every corner of myself, checking to see if my pregnancy is showing yet. I see the smallest amount of difference in myself, one that only I could notice. I putbmy shirt back down and sigh, realizing that it is indeed true.
"God, I need you guys." I mumble to myself thinking about how much I miss Mark and Jack. And now I truly do need them, more than ever before.