"Not yet, baby." I tell her, my pace going faster.

"Calum!" She screamed.

"Go baby, come for me." I say and she did.

We both reached the climax then I plopped over her, panting for breath. Good thing that Jade and Dylan is on the other room and good thing that the walls of this room is thick. (A/N: I know that the smut or whatever ya call it sucks. I tried my best okay HAHAHA.)

I moved beside Summer and pulled her closer to me. I can't believe that we just had a morning sex here in Greece. Something that I really didn't expect on this vacation.

Summer looked at me and I kissed her forehead.

"You're so beautiful, angel." I tell her. "I love you so damn much."

"I love you too." She breathed on my chest.

Luke's POV

It's the last day of my therapy and I'm really happy. I don't really need this, just that Michael and Calum is insisting that I need this therapy, so I took it for them.

I admit that I got scared when the doctor said that I might get crippled if I don't take the therapy, I can't let that happen.

"I wonder how their vacation is?" Michael asked as he pull over at the hospital.

"I bet they're doing great." I say.

I'm just really happy that everything is starting to fall back in place for Calum. He got his family back and now currently enjoying the beauty of Greece.

"Is Harry gonna be here?" I ask.

"Nah." Michael answers. "But I bet Connor will be cause Toby and Riley are on a trip for their deal."

"Why is Connor not coming?"

"Do you have to ask everything, Luke?" Michael rolled his eyes on me.

"Whatever." I say before opening the door of the car.

I am on the middle of my therapy when Connor caught my attention as he sit beside Michael on the waiting area. I waved them hi before turning my attention back to my therapy. I looked at my therapist and realized how pretty she is, I never really noticed that until my ex girlfriend, Nicole popped in my head.

We broke up right after all the tragedy years ago, I was the one who asked her to let go of me. My reason? I don't know, I was clouded, I went numb, feels like I lost everything when my brothers died in front of me. Or maybe I'm just being stupid back then. I was young and confused.

"Wow, you're doing great, Luke." My therapist praised me, causing for my thoughts to fall.

"Thanks, Chloe." I smiled at her. (A/N: yes, it's Chloe Grace Moretz)

After a few more walks, the last session of the therapy is finally done. I went with Chloe on her office for some final stuff.

"Well, your therapy's over, Mr. Luke Wayland." She smiled at me.

"Y-yeah." I kinda chuckled.

"Well, you'll be okay now." She says as she scan my records on her table. "Just try and walk on your own most of the time." She looked at me.

"I will." I say, just looking at her pretty face.

"I-is there something wrong?" Her expression shifted.

"N-no. No." I say. "Just that, you have a beautiful face." And I feel so stupid for saying that to her.

"Oh." She says, I can say that she's a bit surprised. "Thanks." She managed to smile despite of the awkwardness we had.