I can feel my blood rushing and my heart thumping as I explore her body. It feels so different from the first time I touched her, but it still feels home to me. I went back up to kiss her lips then her neck, I want to leave a few marks so bad, but I don't want her to think that I'm rushing it.

She tugged on the hem of my shirt and removed it from me. Her hand played around my arms, my chest and my stomach. I can feel electric shit running on her every touch, and it feels fucking good.

"Can I?" I looked at her for permission and she gave it.

I ran down a finger til I reached down on her hips, removed her underwear and threw on the floor. I separate her thighs a bit before letting a finger in. I hear her gasp as her back arched a little. I started pumping one finger before letting another one in, I tried to do it on a slowly pace.

"Calum.." She moaned a little and I can feel my length getting a bit more harder.

"Damn." I whispered before going to a bit faster pace.

I felt her shaking a bit and that's when I knew that she's almost there. I pulled out my fingers and looked at her.

"What the fuck?" She breathed.

"Not now, baby." I tell her before licking fingers. "You're so wet, huh?" I teased as I ran a finger on her clit.

"Fuck you." She says.

"We'll get there." I say, teasing her more.

I moved up and kissed her again. In my surprise, she grabbed my length and looked at me.

"Maybe I should return the favor?" She says seductively, and I gave in.

She turned us around, and now she's on top. She wrapped her hand on my length and I let out a moaning mess.

"Dammit, baby." I cussed as she started pumping my length in pace where any guy can lose their shits.

I have my head back up at the pillow when Summer did something that literally made me lose my head, she kissed the tip of my length before taking the head.

"Don't stop, please." I begged. Her lips is so good around me.

She a little more of my length before gagging her head up and down. I reached for her hair and kinda tried to control it, and I was able to. After a little more of her sucking my length, I pulled her up and turned us around again.

"I really need to be inside you right now." I tell her as my tip brush on her entrance.

She wrapped her arms on my shoulder and that's when I got the signal. I slowly went in and I can feel her walls adjusting, it's a bit weird that it's still a bit tight since she already gave birth to Jade years ago, but whatever, I didn't mind.

I just continued with my slow pace, feeling her insides, her walls and everything. It's just so damn good being inside her.

"Damn, Calum." She moaned and I went for more.

My thrust became a bit faster as I leave sloppy kisses on her. I know I should've not leave any marks on her, but I did on the part near her ear. Just that everyone will know that she is mine.

"Shout my name baby." I tell her as I fastened up my pace. "Shout it, baby!" I tell as I go faster and harder on her.

"Calum!" Shouted, more on a moaning mess and I love it.

I can feel my stomach clenching, knowing that I'm almost there.

"I'm almost there." Summer panted. "Please, Calum." She begged.