Behind the Scenes: Editing of Episode 6

Behind the Scenes: The Making of Markiplier: REBOOT!

IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO READ THE FOLLOWING, I made a video just for you guys! :)

This is how much I love you! LOVE THE LOVE!

Hello everybody! My name is Sandy Clegane (Sevvy) and welcome to another episode of Behind the Scenes: The Making of Markiplier: REBOOT !

So, I was going over the last episode I posted for this particular story and I was very unsatisfied with how it rolled out. It's actually bugging me how BADLY it was written. That being said, I am halting the production of the next chapter of our story to go back and re-write the 'script'. At the very least, I am going to keep the same elements but elaborate a lot more than I did going through the first time.

DON'T WORRY! The chapter won't be re-written so much that it will be unrecognizable to the previous version! Some parts will still remain! But, like I said before, I am going to give it a face lift.

You might be wondering what changes I am bringing to the chapter: 

1. Bob has a slightly bigger part in this chapter than I wrote it out to be. Yeah, what he said was sweet and very supportive of all the bullshit going on but he was supposed to have more depth and not as shallow (so to speak). 

2. The beginning of the chapter is going to be more elaborate with Perry's POV, maybe even his encounter with Mark. But I don't think Mark will quite confess that he needs Sarah. Truthfully, I don't think he knows it yet so right now, so early in the story, is not the time to admit it. How can you admit something you don't know, right?

3. I think I will take some personal experiences and pour them into the chapter to make how Sarah's feeling a little more believable. I don't think she would immediately choose to completely forget Mark-- she loves him! We all know that. However, she will use work as an excuse for a distraction from her feelings. She loves her bar and loves her work. That's more than enough.

4. Make. It. Longer!

Anyway, so that's the general outline of my plan.  The other part is to ask what you would like to see happen in this chapter and to put your ideas into the story. Yes, I am actually doing this! This story is mine but I am writting it for all those who are reading this so I want your input because it's your story as much as it is mine :)

So, PLEASE, drop your ideas in the comment/review box below or send me a personal message with your ideas! I SINCERELY want to know what you want to see happen and I will do my best to incorporate the best ideas, if not ALL the ideas, into the story!

Hope to hear from you guys soon! I'll see YOU... in the next video! Buh bye!!!

~Sandra Clegane