Behind The Scenes

Behind the Scenes: A Deal AND Broacast

Ok, so Episode 12: The Wind Cries Ricky is ready to read!... However, there's a catch: If you want me to post it sooner rather than later, I must ask that you spread the word about Sarah and Mark and ask all your friends and followers to take a look at the story!

If I get 26,000+ reads and 600+ votes in total, I will post it one day earlier than the release date, so that will be Friday

26,500-27,000 reads and 625-650 votes, I'll post it Thursday.

27,000-28,000 reads and 725 votes total, I'll post it tomorrow :)

However! If you can get the story to a whopping 30,000 total reads and 700-800 votes, I will post the new episode as soon as its hit :) SO LETS GET THIS AMAZING STORY OUT THERE! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!

GO TEAM GO!

Markiplites Unite!

Guys, I forgot to mention one thing: If you have promoted Markiplier: REBOOT, please send me a private message :) I'll be making a dedication list for the up coming episode release for those dedicated to the story and, by extent, myself. Without your comments and undying support, I would be nowhere. You deserve to be recognized as one of Sandy's, Sarah's and Markiplier's Heroes :)

IN ADDITION! I am going to be making an important announcement soon about the story. So please mark (hehehe) down Saturday April 5th on your calenders! At 9PM, Eastern Standard Time (North America) that night, I will be broadcasting on Spreaker.com to give you some information about the story, including an exclusive sneak peek into one of the final chapters of the story. I'll also be having a "Q & A" session, where you can ask me questions about the story, other stories, and just have an awesome chat with me and some regulars listeners. This will be done via the chat bar provided. For those of you who do not wish to create an account, please feel free to ask questions VIA WattPad on my wall, but private messages are preferable!

See you in April!

~Sandy

P.S. So far, you guys are doing with the votes and reads, thank you so much! So far, it'll be posted on Friday.

P.P.S. Please check back regularly. The date given for the broadcast could be subject to change due to personal family happenings :)

LOVE YOU ALL!