Behind the Scenes: Important

I know you were probably very excited for the next real part of Markiplier: REBOOT as it has been almost an entire summer without any really good updates. For that, I am really sorry. However, I want to take this time to grab your attention while I still have it just to say a few things.

1. Thank you so much for being here. Thank you so much for reading my stories and for supporting them with your constructive criticism. Every comment, every vote and everyone single person out there who takes time out of their day to read my stories mean so much to me. Without your undying support and love, I seriously wouldn't be doing this. At all. You can do anything you want to do, chase your dreams and make them come true, and don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it.

2. Editing this story is taking up so much more time than it should. As much as this story is my "baby", it's hard for me to sit down and go back through what I have written and remake the characters. I'm only on the second chapter and it's getting so much harder to do. I've been struggling with a mild form of depression for a little while now and just sitting and typing on my laptop or writing in my notebook isn't giving me as much joy as it used to... And I'm really struggling with that because writing gives me so much joy... And now I find it's just not as easy for me to get up in the morning and write any more. I do write, I still love it, but it's just getting harder, you know? So please be patient with me for a while. I'm trying my best to get the story edited.

Speaking of editing, as I was going back through the story, I noticed how much I made Sarah look like someone who was desperate, who only really liked Markiplier and not Mark, if you know what I mean. So while I'm editing, I am changing Sarah a bit from what you are used to her being from the beginning. So, when you can, it is important for you all to go back and read the changes, though small as they may be, to the story. I am trying to make some of the dialogue more realistic so it's a better reading experience. Once Billy Bob Joe Bob isn't as busy, I'll probably get him to help me with that once and while, but we'll see. I'll do my best on my own.

3. I think I should really put out there that the last episode I posted ISN'T part of the story but was a small divergence for the sake of making some sort of small tribute in the memory of the late Robin Williams.

4. So, I HAD an idea as to where I wanted this story to go. But because of the last chapters I've posted, having added Wade, Tom and Ricky, it's gone a little astray. I can't guarantee that these characters will become a big part of the story, but they will still be there. Or maybe they will be a big part, I'm not sure. I know Ricky will make a come back, maybe in this coming chapter, I'm not sure, but I am not sure how I will be able to fit Tom and Wade in. Might be I'll just redo what ideas I have and place them (the ideas) farther on in the story... Or some how make it all work around their arrival. It was requested by popular demand *cough* Melynda, Billy Bob, Precious *cough*.

Speaking of which, if you guys have any characters you would like to add to the story, I might have one or two spaces that I can make room for. They can be your Original Characters or people who are already in Mark's life, including YouTubers.

Please give me your opinion! Any story ideas or what direction you would like to see the story go. Maybe Mark and Sarah should hook up, if you know what I mean, or maybe he surprises her or something. I want to know what you think :) Any changes, some things I should take out or anything more that I can put in.

And I think that just about covers all the bases.

Thank you for your patience. I love you all and don't forget that all of you matter.

I'll see you all in the next episode!

BUH BYE!

~Elise