Episode 6: Old Man Take a Look at My Life; I'm A Lot like You (Revised)

Episode 6: Old Man Take a Look at My Life; I’m A Lot like You

Autor’s Note: Just to let you know, it’s Saturday night (when I wrote this blurb, not necessarily this very day) and I sitting on my bed with my laptop in front of me, blasting Green Day’s first album Dookie and drinking some Forty Creek Premium Cream Liquor while writing this chapter. It’s 10:54pm and I am spending my Saturday night with a classy-ass stuff just to bring you Markiplier: REBOOT. If this isn’t dedication to you guys, I don’t know what is!

YOU BETTER APPRECIATE IT!
~Sandy Clegane

P.S. Don’t use drinking as an outlet to begin writing a chapter! Never good! :3 Especially if you’re underage!

P.P.S. There is a chunk I didn't change but please read to the very end!

P.P.P.S. Apparently Baileys makes me very emotional! :P

P.P.P.P.S. This is what I look like when I am writing for Markiplier: REBOOT :3

ENJOY! :D

Episode 6: Old Man Take A Look At My Life; I'm a Lot Like You

Perry’s POV:

The stars were absolutely gorgeous tonight—not that you could see them very well. Light pollution has got to be one of the most annoying things in world; it prevents you from seeing anything beautiful in the city. Regardless, if you had an eye for it, you could still see them through the shroud of smog and light pollution. Not very well, but the thought of something so beautiful hanging above your head never leaves your mind. I guess that’s why I enjoyed living in the country.

Of course, I don’t live in the middle of nowhere, more like the city’s outer limits. The air was crisper, there was barely any noise and the stars were gorgeous. It’s one of the bonuses of living farther from the city. You weren’t breathing most of the pollutants, so the air was crisp and fresh, and there was a beautiful view. You could easily see the lights of the city and that of the white orbs floating above you without the interference of the other. But no matter how I put it, you couldn’t possibly imagine what kind of beautiful it is. No picture can truly capture all the beauty of nature. You should see it for your own eyes—not through the camera lens.

Despite it all, though, I am still standing outside of O’Callaghan’s Pub and Billiards, trying to watch something I can barely see (in the chilly weather, to boot). I’m honestly not sure what had rooted me to the spot. There could be more than one possibility… but the one that stood out the most was the idea of making sure Sarah was ok. I had a funny feeling at the pit of my stomach that something was going to wrong. Then again, ever since the incident about a month ago, I never felt safe about leaving Sarah alone with a complete stranger. Although this Mark dude showed up a month ago, he was still a stranger to me and I didn’t very much like the idea of leaving them alone together.

So here I stand, waiting for the worse to happen.

It was another couple minutes before anything happened. I was about to get into my car and drive off when I heard shouting coming from one of the open windows. I only caught the end tail of it, though.

“…I thought we were becoming friends—I was starting to forget that you were some YouTube celebrity because I was getting to know the real you. I always liked you for you, not Markiplier. And how do you fucking repay me?” Sarah shouted with renewed vigor. “You treat me like shit. There’s a reason why you’re like the way you are: You don’t let anyone in, you won’t let anyone help. I told you that you didn’t have to do this alone. But I guess you spat my kindness right back at me, same as everything else. Now get the hell out. I never want to see your God-damned face around here again.”