Episode 12: The Wind Cries Ricky (Clean)

Author's note: As there are some younger readers out there, I have decided to write an adittional clean version of this episode for you guys! I took out the swears and the innapropriate language and replaced it with words that are more... 'polite', but the humour is still here. I did post this last week but it was obvious that not a lot of people were able to read it, so that is also another reason.

Enjoy!

Episode 12: The Wind Cries Ricky

Dedications: I would like to take this time to thank a small handful of remarkable ladies who have helped promote this amazing journey/story over the past couple of days. PhantomWriting, IgnitionFive0, mysticspectrum, MacyThorne, MyLifeAsRyana and last, but not least, Markisparkles. These wonderful ladies have gone above and beyond the call of duty to spread the word about the story and Markiplier. Their efforts brought us to our goal for this chapter's two day early release!

Please help these wonderful girls out by checking their stories and such. If you deem them worthy, spread the word about them as well and let's become an awesome community of helping hands and good friends :)

I knew that once we put our heads together, we could go out and signal boost this story. You guys are honestly the best. And I am not only saying this about the people who are listed above, but the unsung heroes. The unsung heroes who stay up late reading, who cry and laugh along with our beloved Sarah and Mark, and who go out of their way to leave awesome reviews.

Cheers to all of you!

I sincerely hope that all this height doesn't lessen how awesome this chapter may or may not be. I hope it doesn't effect you badly or change your judgement.

Author's Note: Please take this note that this chapter has some vulgar language and reference to sexy times. ALSO! If you see any grammatical errors or something that seems off, please leave a comment in the comment section below! THANK YOU! :)
~Sandy

Sarah's POV:

The sun hadn't risen by the time I woke up. Instead of waking up on the couch, I found myself amongst the sheets of my bed. I smiled knowingly. Mark must've brought me to my room last night.

My smile grew wider as I realized how lucky I was to have a guy like him in my life.

I glanced at my clock and it read 3:15AM. What woke me up at such an early hour, I haven't the foggiest. There was a scratchy sensation at the back of my throat and I smacked my lips-I was parched! Water was what my mouth needed.

Dry air is a pain.

My body moved of its own accord as my arms threw back the blankets and my legs brought me to the kitchen. Dry lips welcome the salvation that moisture brought them. Another smile drew itself satisfactorily on my face and soon my feet were bringing me back to my room. As I was walking down the hallway, my bed just in sight, I noticed the door to Mark's bedroom stood open next to me. Puzzled, I turned to open the door a little farther and wondered why Mark would be there.

For weeks, Mark refused to go in. Why that was, I wasn't entirely sure of. However I did have my suspicions. Part of me wondered if it was because of the entire Sophie situation and he wasn't quite ready to make videos yet. That was something which I understood fully.

Instead of going straight to bed, I followed the faint glow-of what was would surely be the light of a computer-coming from Mark's room. Being mindful to remain as quiet as possible, I gently opened the door and found Mark fast asleep at this desk. I bit my lower lip and smiled. He must've been making a video. A vlog, it seems. His headphones and microphone weren't set up but his now darkened lights and tripod were. I wandered over to where he lay across his desk, asleep. As I contemplated how to get this giant lump to his bed the YouTube page on the screen caught my eye.