Mark Update

Guys, this is seriously important. 

Mark this he's failing us. One of the most wonderful people in the world THINKS he's FAILING US! Mark, the very guy who started it all, who is trying so hard-- too hard-- to make all his fans happy thinks he's failing us and it looks like it's tearing him apart. This is NOT right! 

Mark has lived the last few years because of us, FOR US. And he thinks he's failing us because some of the Markiplites says he's changed. Maybe he has changed, but so what? It doesn't mean that he's any lesser for a freaking person than he always has been. We ALL change, in the smallest of ways, but we are still who we are. Mark is still the intelligent, sincere, genuine, goofy, loud, awesome person that he was when he first started out. 

If he's changed, he's changed for the better. He's taking his power on YouTube and using it for good. If anything, the only thing that's changed is the way he acts on his videos: He's more outgoing and he's more willing than ever to put himself out there than ever before. He loves his fans and all he's ever done was for us. Mark is trying so hard to make everything perfect that he's lost countless hours of sleep that he will never get back. He's trying tooooooo hard, it seems. And we need to make a difference in the world without him having to drag us along. We are the Markiplites! We made this community WITH Mark and we should SHARE his burden instead of forcing it all upon him.

So lets start right here, right now, and help our friend, to make it easier on him.

What some people have been doing to him is NOT ok and I will not stand for it.

Let's start out by donating to some of the charities he's supported like Child's Play or ScareToCare. Let's help him make a difference in this world. Let's help each other and take what he's given us and make it something world. Let's help each other so we can help him. Let's all carry this weight together instead of leaving the responsibility of 2 MILLION people on Mark's shoulders.

WE ARE THE MARKIPLITES AND WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

ARE YOU WITH ME?!