"Why, of course!" the old woman exclaimed. "I've been living alone all my life and you're going to ask me that now?"

"Yeah." Baekhyun grinned, pursing his lips. "Sorry."

Baekhyun gripped the lion's neck, breaking it with his bare arms before tossing it to my direction. I devoured it in a matter of seconds and Baekhyun just stood there, watching me as he licked his blood covered palms. He's not in his wolf form because he's not strong enough to do that yet. And for him to not feel self-conscious, I decided to hunt in human form, too.

I threw him a leg. "Aren't you eating?"

"I like blood a lot," he murmurs as he bit on the leg, thick red liquid dripping on the sides of his lips. "But I'm learning to love human food now. They're tasty." he finished the leg and tossed the bone somewhere in the forest. Baekhyun slowly sat on the ground as he watched me finish my meal.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Since when?"

"Since last night," he answered. "Grandmother's cooking skills are really, really good."

I watched him stare into the sky, avoiding my gaze. Baekhyun had always been the kindhearted one in our pack, always resorting on understanding everyone of us, even Yifan and his evil, twisted ways. He doesn't get mad easily and he would always be the peace maker. I am not surprised two powerful werewolves fell for him. 

"I'm sorry, Baek." I whispered, slowly moving to sit beside him. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have to---"

"What are you saying?" Baekhyun frowns, looking at me. "You were right, Kim Jongin. You were right in so many levels and I don't regret staying with you until now. Chanyeol and I don't regret that, believe me."

I looked down, ashamed. "But you were attacked because of me."