Joe- Wedding

Big weddings weren't your thing. Nor were they joes. So guess what you did? YOU ELOPED! YAY!

You stood at the airport, hand in hand with Joe. "I can't believe we're doing this! My parents aren't going to be very happy." He chuckled and pulled you into his chest.

"But we will, and that's all that matters." You smiled and wrapped your arms around him.

Flashback-
"Baby? We've been together for a long time." Joe said out of nowhere as he walked into your shared bedroom. He took a seat next to you and gazed at you.

"Okay? Where did that come from?" You giggled. You took a sip of your drink after you asked.

"Well I was wondering...wanna get married." You sat and spat your drink out.

"What?!" He laughed a little and took his hand in yours.

"Marry me." It wasn't a question anymore.

"But-but a wedding? That costs money and time and effort and I-"

"Let's get married now." He suggested. You looked at him confused. "Let's run away for a week or two and get married with only us two and the minister guy there." You smiled at the thought and looked down at him.

"Okay, how about Italy? Or Germany? Ooh or Frnace!" He smiled again and brought you into a bone crushing hug.

"I'll go book the tickets, you get a bag packed."

End of flashback-

"Im so glad you agreed."

"Me too." You looked up at him and slowly went in to kiss him. His lips joined yours and things were getting a little bit more then just a simple kiss. You were disturbed by the woman calling your flight. "Well, that's us."

"Yeah, best save that for after the wedding."

You giggled and nodded. "Probably best."

"So, let's go get married!"