Preference- The bloody falls of satan

Pete-
"I'm dying." "What?" "I am dying. I am going to die." Pete chuckled and pulled you close to him. "Babe, it's your period. Not a flesh eating virus." You looked at him with a glare. "You try bleeding for a week with cramps and cravings." He smiled and hugged you. "No thanks. Want to cuddle?" "Okay." You mumbled into his shoulder.

Andy-
You lay on the sofa with a water bottle on your stomach whilst watching hemlock grove.

Andy walked in and sat next to you, picking up your legs and resting them on his lap. "Hey baby." He smiled. "Hi."  You smiled back. "You okay." "Ugh. Yeah I'm good." "What's the water bottle for." Should you tell him? What if he freaks out?

"Cramps." You glanced over to him to see his reaction, worried he'd run off screaming. "AAaaawwww come here." He reached his arms out and you climbed into the them. "You're not freaked out that I'm bleeding from my lady parts for the next week?" He looked at you weirdly. "Why would I? It's a natural thing. That's like me finding it disgusting that you have skin." You grinned and kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

He kissed the top of your head and then rested his chin on it. "I love you too."

Patrick-
"What's wrong?" Patrick murmured as he coward behind the door.

"You killed Joe!" You screamed at him. "How could you? He's one of your best friends!!" He titled his head to the side and placed a confused look to his face. "What?"

Suddenly you started to break down and fell to the floor crying. "You killed him pattycakes. I know you'd never do that on purpose. Oh god. You're going to prison." He ran to you and cradled you in his arms.

He looked around the room and his eyes landed on your laptop. He huffed as he saw the 'where did the party go' music video was on pause where Joe was dead. "You were watching the young blood chronicles?" "Yeah." You sniffled.

"Why you crying. You know it's not re- wait. Is it the time of the month?" He cautiously asked. "Yeah." He got up and ran quicker then the road runner.

You sighed and hopped back on the bed, wiping away your tears. You pressed play and continued to watch your boyfriend kill his band mates.

Half an hour later, Patrick returned with all your favourite sweets and foods, pads and tampons, Disney movies and heated pads.

He dumped them on the bed and grinned proudly. "What's this?" "You said it was the time of the month. In helping make it very anti-Satan." "Anti-satan?" "Yeah." He said like he was making absolute sense.

You kneeled on the bed and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I love you so much trick." "I love you too princess." He kissed you softly and dragged you back so you were lying with him on your bed.

Joe-
"There you are. God I've missed you." He snaked his arms around your waist and planted butterfly kisses on your neck. He moved his lips upwards and they landed on yours.

He pulled you closer, no room left between your bodies, every part of you pressed against each other. "That tour was so long, not seeing you, holding you and kissing you for six months was hell." He continued kissing you and pushed you against the wall.

You gently pushed him back and an anxious look appeared on his adorable face. "What's wrong? Is it something I said?" "No. It's nothing you did. It's just...I'm not meant to do it at this time of the month." He made a "o" shape with his mouth.

"I'm sorry baby. I just missed you so much." "I missed you too. Don't be sorry. If it wasn't for this," you looked down at your lower stomach accusingly. "I'd be riding you like you were a bike." You said looking him dead in the eye. You then walked away, "hey! That's not fair!" He chased after you and pulled you into him. "You can't tease me like that misses." You giggled and kissed him. "Who's gonna stop me?" "Me! Guys were still here!" Andy shouted from downstairs.

"Sorry guys." You said at the same time.