Joe imagine- Try

"Hey." Joe turned to you, startled by your presence. His face softened. "Hi baby." "How are you?" "The same as always." You frowned a little and sat next to him.

"How long do we have?" "I don't know. Last time it was 10 minutes." He looked down and grabbed your hand. You squeezed it slightly and his lips curled up into a smile. "Please stay." Your smile dropped. "Joe you know I can't." "Try." You smiled sympathetically. "It's just not possible."

He pulled you into a hug and held you for a few minutes. "Remember the day we met?" "How could I forget?" "Well, i saw you standing there and decided that you were too beautiful to just walk past. I had to talk to you." A tear fell from your eye and you pulled back.

"And our first date. I insisted that I would marry you one day." "Joe-" "I love you so much." He mumbled whilst tears fell rapidly down his cheeks. "I love you too Joey." You wiped some of his tears away.

"Joe, who you talking to?" Andy poked his head round the corner. "(Y/N)." "Joe she's-" "I know. I know. I know she's gone. I know my fiancé died before I could marry her. I know." He lashed out. Andy walked out, leaving him in peace.

He turned towards you. "Joe, maybe it's time to move on." "No. No. How am I meant to move on from the love of my life leaving me alone here?" "But you've got to keep going. I'm not here anymore so you've got to move on with your life." He cupped your cheek and leant his head against yours. "I can't." He whimpered. "Try."

He leaned towards him and gave him a pure kiss brimmed with love. You pulled back and looked out the window. You smiled and pointed to it. "Look, it's snowing." He looked towards it and smiled. When he faced you again, he found that he was the only one in the room.

"Until next time (Y/N)." He whispered.