Patrick imagine- Snow falls (part 7)

The days had changed from warm summer days to frosty autumn mornings. Your hands would always be cold so you had to transfer your bare hands to gloved hands. A month away from the guys you helped and you couldn't help but miss them. Especially Patrick. You don't know why but you found yourself drawn to him. Missing his piercing greeny blue eyes and how they'd look into yours. The way his smile could shine brighter then the sun. You miss his stories he'd tell you whilst on the way to get his pick. Now you wish you hadn't walked away from him.

You had no where to live anymore. Courtney had found your hide out and kept guards around there 24/7, so you had to retreat to sneaking into people's stables. And that's what you were doing. You were huddled in the corner of the stable, trying to be as quiet as possible. That didn't last long. You walked through the stable and accidently kicked the chicken pen. They all screeched and scurried around. Before you could hide, the door flew open, revealing a beautiful, orange-haired girl around your age. You froze on the spot, fear spread across your face but another emotion fell to her hers. It was...relief?

"What are you doing in here? Who are you?" Your breathing quickened and words wedged into your throat. She patiently waited for an answer until she walked closer and put a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry. I won't hurt you." She smiled at the end to help you along. "I have no where to go. I have no home and no family. I'm sorry, I'll leave." you went to walk out the door but were stopped by her voice. "Wait! I can't let you just live in the woods. Please, we have a spare room." You looked at her, unsure whether to trust her words. "Please. I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing you have to live out there." You nodded and an even bigger smile spread on her face. 

She stuck her hand out, "I'm Hayley." "I'm-" You cut yourself off, knowing that if she spread you were here, the queen would be after you. "I'm...(Your fake name)." You took her hand and shook it. She led you back to the house, where you met quite a grouchy old woman. "This is my granny. Granny this is (Your fake name). She has no where to go. Could she please stay with us?" The granny looked you over and a small smile spread on her face. "YEs, if she helps out. Especially at lock down?" "Lock down?" "Oh. There's a werewolf around here at night so we lock all windows and doors." "Oh."

Hayley showed you to your room and you both shared stories of your past. You told her about the queen and Patrick. You just felt an immediate trust in her so you told her everything, except your name. She told you about how'd she sneak out at night just so she could sneak a peek of the wolf, but she always woke up in the woods, not remembering the night before.

Night fell quickly and you help lockdown the house. You sat on your bed as you heard Ruby sneaking out, but this she wasn't wearing the cloak she always wore. You walked over to her room and saw it hung up on the door. Just then, the door flew open and granny was chattering to you, she must've thought you were Hayley. She turned and faced you and her face grew confused. "Your not Hayley." "No ma'am. I just saw her leave. I was going to tell you but then I noticed she left this cloak she always wears." That was a lie. You weren't planning on telling her, you just didn't want to get in trouble.

"What?! We need to get her now!" She yanked the cloak down and ran out the door, you following suit. "She needs to always wear the cloak, it stops her from changing." she grumbled whilst you ran. "What do you mean change?" "Hayley's the Wolf. So was her mother. She doesn't know and at this moment she is putting people at danger."

You found her, in wolf floor, scavenging the ground for food. Granny crept up to her and quickly pounced onto her, pulling the cloak over her. A few moments later, Hayley was back to normal. She looked up at the two of you confused. "What am I doing here?" "I'll explain that when we get back."

You all travelled back to the house. When you arrived you instantly packed your bag. They needed time to talk this out and sort it and you needed to find Patrick. Something about this made you want to see him. You desperately needed him near you and you weren't going to waste a second. You walked out your room to find Hayley and Granny in the living room. "I'm going to go. You need time alone and I don't want to intrude. Thank you so much for helping me, it means a lot. Hopefully I'll see you again." Hayley got up  and hugged you tightly. "I hope you get exactly what you want." you smiled and waved to Granny before leaving.

"Patrick, here I come."