Pete imagine- Captain Swan

You sat on Pete's lap as his head rested on your shoulder. His arms were around your waist, phone in hand whilst you watched once upon a time season 3. It was the part where Killian and Baelfire were fighting over Emma. "I hope she gets with Hook." You whisper. "It's obvious she's gonna go back to Baelfire." You were shocked by Pete's comment because he was too busy on his phone to pay attention to the episode. "Oh yeah?" "Yeah. They have a kid together and have more in common." "You have two kids by two other people and you're not with them." "Touché." He muttered. "Captain swan is real. I can feel it." "I bet you they won't become anything." "Fine. It's a deal."

Later on in the season, hook and Emma get together(that kinda rhymed). "I told you!" "I don't recall you telling me anything." Pete pouted and crossed his arms. "I told you Captain Swan would happen. I told you. Didn't I tell you? I told you. And when did I tell you. A long time ago." "It wasn't that long ago..." "I win. Now I would like to receive my prize." Pete sighed and rolled his eyes. "What do you want then?" He asked with annoyance in his voice. You walked up to him and placed your lips to his ear. "You." "I think loosing this bet was good." He squeaked before picking you up and carrying you to your bedroom.

(A/N) Thanks for 150 reads! It might not seem like much to some people, but to me it means the world.
Love you all.
-slolenth🌚