Patrick imagine- Bad Patrick

"PATRICK MARTIN STUMP!" You screamed for your boyfriend. He gingerly poked his head through the door. "Yeah baby?" His voice showed innocence but his face showed that he knew what he'd done.

"What's this?" You asked, pointing to the mess in the living room.
"Um. Me and the guys got kinda carried away last night. Sorry." He said as he walked into the room. "Carried away? How? What did you do to make this much of a mess?!" The whole room was trashed. Cushions all over the floor. Beer bottles everywhere. Pizza boxes on top of the DVD player. Two smashed lamps. It was a wreck.

"We started dancing and then Joe said he could beat Andy in a foot war-" "what?" "A foot war, you know-" "I don't even want to know." You walk away and Patrick wraps his arms around your waist to stop you from going. You turn around and softly hit his nose. "No! Bad Patrick!" He pouts and looks at you with his puppy dog eyes. "That's not going to work. Your not going to get any cuddles, kisses, action or words from me until you clean this up." You then walked away so you can go out with friends.

"Damn." Patrick whispered to himself. He pulled out his phone and called Pete. "Code red. I repeat code red. She's mad. Get the guys so we can clean up and then we're making a romantic dinner for two." Patrick talks down the phone like he's on a mission with agents. "Damn. Okay. Guys! Code red!" Pete shouted through the phone."we'll be there soon."