Andy imagine- Rain

Rain was your favourite weather. You'd love it when there was a good storm or you could stand outside for 3 seconds and get drenched. Rainy days were the best days in your opinion because you could stay inside wearing oversized t-shirts and cuddle with your best friend and room mate. Yeah, that's right, I said it.

Andy and you had been living together for 3 years and had bonded to become best friends in that time. You were also cuddle buddies because you both loves cuddling but were single. You both loved to have someone in your arms, but couldn't be bothered to have to get into relationships that wouldn't last. So you and him just cuddled when you wanted to. No emotions. Just cuddles.

You were watching out the window as the rain fell. You took a sip from your coffee and then two muscly arms wrapped around your waist from behind. A head buried into your neck and swayed you a little. "Hi." He mumbled. "Hi Andy." You chuckled. "I love rainy days." "Mmmmm me too."

You two stayed that way for a while until Andy spoke up. "Hey (Y/N)?" "Yeah?" "Maybe a relationship isn't so bad." "What?" "I don't know. Maybe we could be more then cuddle buddies?" "What? Fuck buddies?" You snorted. "No. More." He said whilst kissing your neck. "Like a r-relationship?" You stuttered whilst pulling away from him. "Yeah..." "But what about all that crap about you cant be arsed with dating people for it to not get anywhere?"  "Well. I was hoping that if you said yes, we could just skip the date parts and just become a couple?" He squinted whilst asking.

You backed away a little, a bit shocked by what he was saying. You'd liked Andy for a while now but knew he didn't want anything serious so you backed off any thought of you two getting together. "No." Andy's eyes averted from you to the floor. "O-okay." He went to walk away but you grabbed his arm. "No, because I want at least three dates before I say yes to becoming your girlfriend. Call me old fashioned, but I want to be took on dates before i get serious with someone." Andy's face lit up, he ran to you and picked you up. He put you down and held your shoulders. "Okay, I'm going to set up a date. You get ready and I'll take you on a date at 8. Hey that rhymed." He smiled, kissed your cheek and ran off.

You smiled to yourself and carried on watching the rain. Rainy days really were the best.