Andy imagine-Monster (part 4)

You stood staring at Andy. He just looked like requesting to kiss someone out of the blue was normal. You wouldn't mind but, with the history he had you were a bit weary.

"(Y/N)? You okay?" "Uh yeah. Sure. Why wouldn't I be?" "I wasn't asking to kiss you right now. I just wanted you to know that I wanted to kiss you. Remember? One of the rules was to always be honest." He smiled, proud he remembered.

Andy's POV
As more days went on, (Y/N) has continued to try and teach me the ways of how to act normally.

I always learn from it, but every time she speaks I find myself getting lost in how her lips move and how I want to connect them to mine. How her eyes sparkle and how I want to look into them all day. How her hands move and how I want to hold them. How she laughs and how much I love it.

I try to listen, I really do, but she always distracts me with how beautiful she is. Inside and out.

A few weeks have passed since I told her ex came round. She says she's almost taught me everything, but honestly, I don't want it to end. These lectures are the things keeping her near me and I don't want her away from me.

I sat on the floor, cross legged, back against the couch. I just preferred to sit like this. Just then, she waltzed into the room. God, she's so gorgeous. She saw me and sat in front of me. Avoiding eye contact.

I noticed a few tears escape her eyes as we say in silence and I just wanted to take her into my arms right there. "What's wrong?" I mumbled. "You're lessons are over. I don't need to be here anymore." I could feel the smile break out on my face and I squealed a little.

She looked at me like I had just stabbed her. Oh yeah. She thinks this is bad.

I calmed down and put my arms around her. "You like that in going?" "No. I never want you to leave. It's just, the lessons are over and I promised that at the end of you teaching me, I'd take you out." She smiled a little and wiped her tears away. "Yeah, but-" "no. I'm taking you out. A promise is a promise." She smiled even bigger and wrapped her arms around me neck.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay here, with you." She whispered. I smiled and held her tighter. "Okay."

So that's what we did. We stayed in all night and she educated me on her favourite movies. She entangled her self in my arms and stayed there all night.

-----time skip bought by angry Patrick cause he hasn't got his fedora and Pete stole it. Thanks Pete.----------

I woke up next to her. I felt panic arise inside me until I noticed we were fully clothed. Thank. God.

I kissed her cheek before carefully getting up and heading downstairs. I had only gotten to the bottom before she ran down and hugged me. I chucked a little and looked down at her. "Morning." "Morning." She smiled up at me and I knew I couldn't wait any longer. I quickly kissed her and ran off to the kitchen. Even though it was brief, It was amazing.

(A/N) Sorry it's so crappy. It's just a filler chapter.

I got a fob jacket off my aunt and I'm so unbelievably happy. I cried when I got it and I haven't stopped wearing it. Lololololol.
-Slolenth🌚