Joe imagine-Teeth brushing

You had woken up in a bad mood and this didn't go unnoticed to your boyfriend, Joe.

You were brushing your teeth when Joe came into the bath room. He swiftly tried to kiss you but you backed away. "Joe I'm teeth brushing!" "Teeth brushing?" "Yeah. That sounded cooler in my head. Still don't try and kiss me when I'm brushing my teeth." "Why?" "Because I have a brush in my mouth and toothpaste everywhere!" "So? I don't care. I just want you to feel better from your mood." Your grunted and went back to brushing your teeth.

Joe wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and and rested his chin on your left shoulder. He waited patiently as you finished brushing. When you finished, he turned you around and showered your face in kisses. You squealed and laughed until he finally reached your lips and held his on yours for a few seconds. "Still in a bad mood?" "Mmm. I don't know, I think I need more kisses and some cuddles." You playfully pouted. Joe kissed your point and then carried you downstairs where you spent the day watching movies, cuddling and sneaking a few kisses in here and there. All because he tried to kiss you while you were brushing your teeth.