Preference- Pet peeves

Pete-

Pete gets really annoyed when you have full attention on your book and none on him. You'll be like a mum with a six year old son who's constantly saying  "Mum! Watch this!" and you'll reply with "That's nice dear." whilst reading. He would constantly try to get your attention because he loved to show off to you and try to make you laugh, but he can't do that if your head stuck in a book.

You don't like how make fun of your 'girly habits'. He'll mimic how you're walking and how you're standing and sometimes the expression in your face. It does make you laugh but it can get annoying when you're trying to do something important.

Andy-

Andy doesn't like it how you always wear his clothes. The only reason he doesn't like it is because it turns him on and you know it does. Sometimes you do it on purpose because it's funny watching him get turned on and not being able to do anything about it because you're in public or with friends. He finds it cute and sexy when you wear it, it's just how you tease him with it that he doesn't like.

You don't like how active Andy was. His muscles were beautiful and it's not them that you're complaining about. It's how he's almost always up for a run or a sports game or anything physically active. He always wants you to join in and you're lazy so it's annoying how he'll pester you to go with him. In all, you love his muscles and how strong he was, you just don't want to be doing physical activity all the time.

Patrick-

Patrick doesn't like it when you get extremely attached with a character off a movie, TV series or band. He gets really jealous and will constantly try and win you over even though your already his and always will be.

You don't like how attached Patrick is to his fedora. He aaalllwwwaayyyyss wore it and constantly talked about how he loved it so much. He can't go anywhere without it and he gets in a hissy fit if you try and take it or wear it.

Joe-

Joe doesn't like it when you try and distract him when he's trying to do something that's really important. He loves it when you try and distract him with little kisses and cuddles, but this is full on, making weird noises, singing really off key and just being annoying. If he's not doing anything important though, he finds all this quite cute and funny.

You don't like how Joe can be really indecisive sometimes. He knows how this can really get you annoyed and will do it on purpose just to push your buttons because he finds it extremely adorable when you're mad. You'll be choosing which movie to watch and ask him and he'll just say "Dunno." or "what ever you want." or " I don't mind." and it was so annoying when you were trying to make a decision, especially when he has that smug smile on his face because he knows it's getting to you.

Hi guys, just wanted to thank you for 380 reads. I'm really grateful and so happy. I would really love some requests? Or just some comments to see you if you actually like this book. Love you peeps so much. Please keep reading.

-slolenth