Andy- Wedding

The wind blew through your hair and the grass tickled your ankles. You smoothed your dress out and took a deep breathe. You could do this.

"(Y/N)? you ready?" You nodded at your friend and walked down the isle. The scenery was perfect. Just what you wanted. Beautiful blossom trees, blue skies, cool summers breeze, middle of a beautiful forest. The only problem is that your fiancé wasn't there.

You furrowed your eyebrows and stopped in your tracks. You frantically looked around trying to find him but soon gave up when he couldn't be found. You searched your mind for any reason to why he wasn't here, landing on the reason of him not wanting to marry you.

You started to breathe heavily but calmed when you felt two strong arms grab your waist. "Hey baby." You spun round to find Andy standing behind you. Your body relaxed and you wrapped him in a hug.

"Where were you?" He slipped his hands into his pocket and pulled out a silver chain necklace. The pendant was a silver heart with '(y/n) + Andy. (The date you were married)'.

"Wanted to get you something new. You know, since you already had something borrowed, something old and something blue." You giggled and took the necklace from his hands.

"You'd risk being late for our wedding to get me a necklace?" He nodded and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." He looked round at all your family and friends. "Well, better get the show on the road." He ran up to the top and acted like nothing had happened.

This was going to be the best day of your life.