Joe inagines- teasing

"You're really small!" You stepped up so your face was centre metres apart from joes. "Say that again, poodle!" Joe laughed and pulled you into a long and passionate kiss.

"Why do you always make fun of me?" You asked with a cheeky grin on your face. "Because you do it to me." He answers mirroring your expression.

A few hours later, you were sitting on the couch whilst Joe was doing something in the kitchen. "(Y/N), can you come help me with something?" Joe called. You mimicked what he said in a higher voice. "(Y/N) come on!" Yet again, you copied in a higher voice. You did it a few more times before Joe marched in. "Oh, so you're gonna act like a child now?" You just smiled brightly and stood up. You went to open your mouth to copy him again, but before you could say anything you were lifted onto Joe's shoulder.

"Joey! Put me down!" You managed to squeal in between giggles. "Nope! You were very mean to me and you teased me!" This caused you to laugh even more. Joe carried you around for a while just sorting him out a drink with you on his shoulder. He finally put you down. You were so close to his face that you could feel his breath on your lip. His hands moved from your waist to your ass whilst he held eye contact with you. A huge smirk grew in his face. He leant in to kiss you and you did the same. But before your lips could touch he ran off. Now you could see that he was teasing you back for you teasing him. Now the war was on.