Andy imagine- What now?

This is smut. You are warned. Don't read if you don't like. No likely no ready. Okay. To confirm: this is smut.

This week has dragged so much for you. Your friend decided to ditch you everyday for her boyfriend, lessons had been boring and your boyfriend hadn't talked to you at all. You know he was going to end it with you because he was cheating on you with your other friend.

It was finally Friday and you strolled down the halls. Both friends are now ex friends and you had no one to talk to. You were turning the corner when you bumped into a strong figure. You flew back and landed on your behind.

"I'm so sorry." He pleaded as he helped you up. You looked up and saw it was no other then Andy Hurley. One of the band geeks.

He was in a band with three other guys and was quite attractive. Slick gingery hair, a jaw line that could cut through a diamond and big muscles. Why was he picked on so much?

"Oh it's fine." You muttered.

"No it's not. I should have looked where I was going. Let me make it up to you."

"Fine." You huffed. His eyes lit up and he grabbed your hand, pulling you down the halls to his friends.

"Andy, who's the chick?" The guy with curly hair asked, also known as Joe. Andy looked at you and smiled.

"(Y/N)." He answered for you.

"How do you know my name."

"Oh please, you're going out with the Justin Beiber."

"Well, not for long." You grumbled. Tears started welling in your eyes.

"Why?"

"He's cheating on me. With one of my friends." You nodded. A tear slipped down your cheek and you quickly wiped it away. Pete cleared his throat. "Uuggghhgg, weather is pretty weird today huh?" He changed the subject. Patrick gazed at you and studied your face.

"You okay?" He spoke.

You looked at him and nodded. He shook his head and brought you into a hug. Tears quickly stained his shoulder as he hugged you. You didn't really like Justin that much, you were just so humiliated and betrayed.

Suddenly, Patrick was yanked away from you and you were faced with a very furious Justin. "what the hell is this?!" He shouted.

You glared at him. Unable to answer. "You slut! The moment I turn my back you are off with another guy!"

"What?! You think I don't know about you and my friend? How every time you two are together, you get naked and shag?!"

He looked at you bewildered. "How do you-"

"I'm not stupid! You know what? We're through!" He looked at you even angrier then before.

"You think you can break up with me?!" He raised his hand to hit you but before you knew it, a fist came in contact with his face. You looked at Andy and he shook his hand.

"Price of shit." He growled as Justin lay on the floor. You smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

At the end of the day you made four new friends. You were walking home with Andy because he lived near you. He stopped at his house and turned to you. "You sure you don't want me to walk with you to your house?" You shook you head. "You wanna come in?" He smiled. You nodded and he grabbed your hand.

He lead you upstairs to his room and sat on the bed with you. "What about your mum, won't she want to know I'm here?"

"She's out for the night." You nodded in response and looked around his room.

Fall out boy imagines and preferences जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें