Preference- He hits you

Pete-
"Pete?" Pete popped his head around the corner.

"Yeah babe?"

"Would you ever hit a girl?" Pete looked at you a bit taken back.

"Wha?" You walked over to him and repeated the question.

"Um. Why'd do you ask?"

"Just wondering."

"Well yeah." You looked at Pete shocked. Did this guy, that's incredibly caring towards you, say he'd hit a girl. "Oh."

You began to walk away but suddenly felt a hard smack against your ass. You squeaked and turned around to face Pete. "Yeah. I would hit a girl, but only on the ass." He said, whispering the last part. He winked at you and kissed your cheek before going into the kitchen.

Andy-
You were currently hiding from Andy. Two days ago he pulled a prank of a spider being in your bed. You found out it was just a toy one and immediately wanted revenge.

You hid in the wardrobe and waited patiently for Andy to walk into the bedroom. You bit your lip to hold back the laughter.

He walked into the room and you bursts out of the wardrobe. He screamed incredibly high and punched you in the face. You fell to the floor and held your face. "Fuck. (Y/N) are you okay? Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. It's just my natural reaction when I'm scared." He fell to his knees and hovered his hands above you. He wouldn't dare touch you. His face held an expression that showed he thought he just killed someone.

"It's okay. Look at me." You cupped his cheek and made him look at you. His eyes were glazed and filled with panic. "Baby it's fine. It was an accident. Don't sweat it." He nodded and you kissed his cheek. He pulled his arms around you and buried his face into your hair. "Andy?" "Yeah?" "Why'd do you scream like a girl?"

Patrick-
Considering that Patrick is a small guy, his has pretty big hands. This wasn't a bad thing. They felt so nice when they linked together with yours and when he touched you with them. The only problem was when you went to bed. You'd lie in bed next to him. He'd wriggle around and sometimes will knock you. (Not like that. Get your head out of the gutter.)

You lay in bed. Drifting off to sleep. You were thinking about how strange stars are and if we didn't have them, everything would be dark. Suddenly you felt a huge pain on your right eye. "Fuck!" You shouted as you sat up. Patrick followed and placed a hand on your shoulder. "What's wrong? Was it a bad dream? What is it?" He asked panicked. "Your bear hand hit my eye when you rolled over in bed." "Oh my god. (Y/N). I'm so so so so sorry. You know I'd never ever hit you on purpose! I'm so sorry." "It's fine." "No! It's not! Baby I'm so sorry." He brought his hand to your eyes and softly stormed it. "God. I'm so-" "Patrick! It's fine! I know you'd never hurt me intentionally. You're too soft to ever lay a finger on me." "I love you so much. I really need to get this under control." "I love you too. How about you keep your hands wrapped around me. That way I sleep better and you don't hit me." "Yeah I like that." He smiled and you kissed him before lying down and cuddling up to your boyfriend.

Joe-
Joe wasn't the one to take many things seriously. He acted like a big kid that didn't care about most things.

You two were currently play fighting. You straddled his hips while he was hitting you with a pillow. "Joe!" You squealed. He stopped and looked at you. "Yeah?" You grabbed a pillow next to you and hit him with it. He looked at you surprised and then smiled at you deviously. "Right that's it." He sat up and somehow put you on his shoulder. "Joe! Put me down!" "Nope." He said, popping the 'p'. You hit his other shoulder softly and kicked you legs. "Put. Me. Down!" You screamed in a high pitch. He threw you on the couch and this time he straddled you. He went to tickle you but accidentally hit your rib in the process. "Ow! Joe! You hit me!" You giggled. He laughed a little and then kissed where he hit you. "Sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to." You smiled and kissed him. Just then he started tickling you. You burst out laughing trying to tell him to stop.

(A/N) I don't think any of them would hit you. They're all basically teddy bears. So I made it where they'd never hit you purposely, cause the wouldn't.
Thanks you pepes
-slolenth🌚