Patrick imagine-Snow falls (part 1)

(A/N) I'm using the OUAT snow falls episode cause it's beautiful. Okay thanks.

You hid in the tree waiting for the carriage to pass. You had been steeling from the rich since your step mother tried to kill you. She purposely killed your father and took the throne from you. So now you lived in the woods and stole jewellery and money so you could sell it or give to the less fortunate.

The carriage came to a stop since there was a tree in the road that you may or may not have cut down. As the prince exited the carriage, you jumped from the tree and ran to the carriage. You swiped the pouch on the seat away as his fiancé, Elisa, screamed.

You ran as fast as you could to your horse that was stationed by the road and jumped onto it. You were so caught up that you didn't realise the prince was following you. So it came as a suprise when you were pulled off your horse and onto the floor. He straddled your hips and kept you firmly under him. "Show yourself you-" he pulled your hood down and looked in confusion. "Girl?" "Women." You corrected him before hitting his head with a rock and jumping onto his horse since yours had ran away.

As you rode away the Prince of who's name you did not know screamed out "I will find you! I will always find you!" You turned and smiled whilst disappearing from his vision.

(A/N) Yes this does copy OUAT to the finest but I'm putting a bit of my own thoughts into the next parts.
Thank you guys.
-slolenth🌚