chapter 22

Max's POV

I woke up with Alix's head on my chest. She was snuggled into my side. It was almost like we were puzzle pieces, she fit perfectly into me and vise versa. Images flooded my  mind reminding me of last nights events. Alix and I had sex. Man I hope she's pregnant. I'd love to see her with a rounded belly knowing she carries my pup or pups. Tomorrow or possibly late some time tonight we'd be able to tell whether or not she's pregnant. We'd set up an apointment with the pack's doctor. The doctor would also tell us how long Alix would be pregnant for.

Alix slightly moaned and burried her face in my chest.

"Max you awake, yet?" She whispered.

"Yeah, babe." I whispered softly.

"Happy birthday." She whispered to me.

I smiled tighteningmy arms around her.

"Thank you." I whispered to her kissing the side of her head.

Alix looked up at me.

"What heppen's if I'm pregnant?" Alix asked softly. "Were you really serious about what you said last night?"

I smiled.

"Yes, I was serious." I answered. "And as for you being pregnant...if we find out that you are pregnant, today that'll be the best birthday presant ever."

Alix smiled and kissed me.

"Good because I have a good feeling that I'm pregnant." She said.

Noah's POV

Angel had fun teaseing me last night she had turned me on so much las night and what did I get? Her skipping to the bathroom saying she was gunna take a shower. I has sat there frowning until she came out of the bathroom dressed in her pajamas. She had giggled at the sight of me frowning on the bed sitting up. She had crawled into bed next to me and fell asleep.

Right now I was sitting in bed with Angel's head on my chest. I was stroaking her beautiful soft strawbarry blonde hair. She was breathing softly on my bare chest. I had slipped out of my shirt late last night because it was so hot.

"Noah?" I heard Angel whisper.

I looked down at her to see that she was still asleep. I cocked my head to the side. Was she dreaming...about me?

"Noah?" She whispered again more urgently.

Was she having a nightmare?

Angel awoke screaming. She bolted up into a sitting possition panting.

"What's wrong?" I whispered pulling her into my arms as she began to sob.

I began to stroak her hair and rock her back and forth.

"Angel what's wrong?" I asked her.

"B-b-bad dream?" She sobbed into my chest.

"How bad?" I whaispered.

Angel shook her head.

Angel's POV

Max and Noah stood in front of eachother blood smered all over their faces. Both of them were breathing heavily with their hands clinched into fists at their sides. In the back ground there was a building burning making the night sky burn with the fire.

"Why!?!" Noah spat. "It took me three years for all that!"

"Noah you've gone crazy!" Max yealled. "The power has gone to your damn head!"

"How do you know?!" Noah growled.

"Because I'm also an Alpha!" Max growled back.

"Noah?" I tried to whisper.

He and Max continued to argue.

"Noah?!" I yelled but my voice came out in an urgant whisper as he and Max nearly exploded into thier wolves and began to fight.

The two people I loved were about to kill eachother.

I awoke screaming. I bolted up into sitting possition and was panting slightly. Noah took me in his arms as I began to sob.

"What's wrong?" He asked me in a whisper.

He bagan to stroak my hair when I didn't answer.

"Angel what's wrong?" He asked me.

"B-b-bad dream." I sobbed into his chest.

"How bad?" He whispered.

I shook my head not wanting to answer.

Someone knocked on thd door oor our room.

"Yeah!" Noah called.

"Hey is ANgel okay?" Max's voice called through the closed door. "Alix and I heard her scream. We wanted to make sure she was okay."

"I'm fine." I whispered to Noah who called. "She's fine she just had a bad dream."

"Okay." Max called. "Just making sure."

I snuggled closer to Noah as I heard Max walk back to his room.

"Noah?" I whispered.

"Yeah Angel?" He whispered back.

"I-I love love you." I whispered.

Noah smiled.

"I love you, too, Angel." He whispered back kissing my forehead.

Alix's POV

It was around ten by the time Max and I walked down into the kitchen to get some thing to eat. I sat on one of the charis at the table. Max go out a box of cerial and tossed it to me saying. "Heads up, babe."

I caught the box and set it down on the table as Max got two bowls and two spoons. He walked over to me setting the bowls and spoon next to the box. He then went to get  the milk.

We made our breakfas and as we ate Angel and Noah walked into the kithen.

I smiled at them just as I felt a wave of nausia hit me. I pushed away from the table. I then rushed to the bathroom where I pucked just as I made it to the toilet.

Max appered in the door way with a consurned expression plastered on his face. I was kneeling over the toilet. Max walked over to me and pulled back my hair just as I pucked again. Well...there goes my breakfast

When I looked up at him after wiping my mouth, Max had a large grin spread acrost his face. It look me a moment before I realized why he was smiling.

I stood up nearly laughing as I threw my arms around his neck.

"I'm pregnant!" I cried with happiness. "We're gunna hace a baby!"

Max picked me up and spun me around.

"We need to go to the pack doctor." He said. "Damn I love you! I told you I'd have the best birthday if you were pregnant."

I giggled.

"I can't wait for the little guy or girl to be born." I whispered to him.

Max let out a small laugh.

"I can't believe this!"