chapter 28

Alix's POV

"Alix." Jessica said softly. "OH how are you my dear?"

"Jessica can you come to Boston?" I asked softly. "And bring Sara and...and Nicole."

"Sweety what's wrong?" Jessica asked.

"I cant say." I whispered. "Just please."

"Alix I can't leave with out breaking the mate bond with Austin. I mean I'd love to break the mate bond but true mate must have another mate."

"He doesn't have one." I answered.

"Really?" Jessica asked.

"Yes." I said softly. "Now can you please come?"

"Yes, I'll come." She answered, "And who'd you want me to bring with me?"

"Sara and Nicole Lewis." I answered.

"You know about Sara being John's child?" She asked.

"It's not that hard to tell." I answered.

"Okay." Jessica whispered. "I'll be there in about a week."

"Okay thank you Jessica." I said hanging up.

"You're having Jessica come here.?" John asked.

"With you nine year old daughter." I answered. "And my brother's mate."

John looked down and nodded.

Max was still staring at me.

"You...have...my...mother...coming...here...with...with...my...little...sister?" He stumbled.

I looked at him with a smiled and nodded.

Max looked down then looked back up at me with a huge smile. He hugged me tightly whispering the words. "Thank you, baby."

I smiled at him.

"You're welcome." I whispered to him.

1 week later

Max's POV

Alix, John, Brandon, Noah, Angel, and I were at the airport waiting for my mother, my sister, and Brandon's mate. Alix was sitting in my lap as I sat on the bed of the truck. Noah sat next to me but Angel was snuggled into his side. Now my dad went to find the three girls while Brandon stood there leaning agianst the truck talking to Alix.

"So are you nervious?" She asked him softly.

"Yeah, deffenetly." Brandon answered staring at the doors of the airport. He then gave a laugh. "I don't even know who I'm looking for I've never seen her. Was she and Mission faturnal twins?"

"Yes they were." Alix answered. "Mission had red hair while Nicole had strawbarry blonde hair. Nicole had electric blue eyes while Mission had lime green. Mission was silent while Nicole is...hyper."

Brandon Chuckled.

"Sounds like my kinda girl." He said.

Alix smiled.

"Now just a warning she used to like Noah so she might go to him but if she see's Angel then she'll back off."

Brandon nodded.

Alix leaned back against me and I circled my arms around her where they rested on her now noticable but still some what small.

Brandon looked at my hands.

Alix smiled at him.

"Brandon you know you'dd make a great uncle." Alix told him.

Brandon chuckled.