Chapter 8

Noah's P.O.V.

Damn my mark on her neck looked so sexy! I mean yeah it just a mark now and it somewhat looks like a birthmark but its more then that. It MY mark which means no one else can have her. Another thing she got from my mark is my eye color mixed in with hers. She eyes are now an electric blue with both golden brown and silver highlights. And trust me she looked even more sexy with my eye color in hers.

I was just pulling my shirt over my chest when Alix snuck up behind me and pressed her lips to my cheek. I gave her a sideways glance to see that her new colored eyes were staring up at me. I turned to her and took her in my arms and burried my face inher neck and kissed my mark on her neck. And as I did so Alix shivered causing me to smile.

"Come on my mom needs us." I said.

Alix whimpered lightly.

Wow she really wanted to go all the way with me. I half expected her to stop me at any time but she didn't and she was now whimpering because we couldn't finish making love.

I took Alix's hand in mine and pulled her to the end of the set of wood where we saw my mother waiting for us with a slightly worried expression on her face.

"Mom what's wrong?" I asked just as Alix said. "Jessica is everything ok?"

My mother shook her head.

"What's wrong?" I demanded.

"Honey it's nothing I'm just here to say you guys don't have to rush into anything. If you think it's to early for you two then I want to help. I don't want to see you two split up but I also don't want to see you both rushed into anything." She said softly looking away from us. There was something she wasn't telling us.

"What do you suggest we do then?" I asked.

My mother swallowed hard.

"There is a house in Boston that I own and that your father doesn't know about. Go there. There is enought money for a new life and collage when you go. There is enough for a small pack about lets say 100 or so members to live there if you two decide to start your own pack." My mother said.

"How do you own the house with out Austin knowing?" Alix asked.

My mother looked at me apologeticly.

"Because my real mate owns it with me. He's Noah's real father and he and I both knew this day might come because it did for us. We wanted our son to escape with his own mate if that time ever came. We didn't want to see them split up."

"So that man in our house isn't my real father? Does he even know that I am not his son?" I asked.

My mother nodded.

"That's why he didn't change his mind about you and Alix." She answered. "He knows that I would be saddened to know that my son got what I couldn't have. He was somewhat doing this for me so when I pleaded with him to make a change he gave you the time limit I was given with your real father. Although your real father and I got married I didn't have you in time. I had you three days after our time limit."

I stiffened.

I began to move toward the house with my thoughts running wild.

"Noah!" Alix yelled at my tugging on my arm.

I looked at her and she flinched.

I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her.

"Noah its fine but please don't go doing something that you will regret." Alix whispered.

I nodded.

"Fine." I whispered.

"Noah sweetie please just do what's best for you and Alix. GO live a life with her that wont be tampered with and go meet your real father." She whispered to me.

I didn't what to agree until I knew what Alix thought of it.

"We'll go, Jessica." Alix whispered walking up to her and hugging her tightly.

"Your plane leaves tomorrow night at around seven. I will try to make it so I can say my good-byes but if I cant here are the plane tickets and Noah when you see your real father give him this for me will you?" My mother asked softly handing me an envelope and Alix the tickets.

I took the envelope which happened to have the name of my father. To: John Ashwood <3

Why does the last name Ashwood sound so familiar.

"I love you mom." I whispered hugging her tightly.

"I love you, too, Noah." She whispered back. "But remember please do not tell Austin where you are going or he will bring you back. He wont care whether on not you are alive or dead."

I growled.

"Just go sweetie. Take Alix as far away as you can till tomorrow night, okay?"

I nodded and grabbed Alix's hand in mine.

"Let's go." I said trying to calm myself and get Alix somewhere safe and away from my fa- Austin.

We hurried to my convertible and as soon as we were in and buckled up, I speed off.

***************************************************************************************************

Dear readers,

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but I had to get that all in before my next chapter. Chapter 9 you will be hopefully be meeting John and Noah gets a little suprise in the prosses. Let me know what you think about the chapter. And do you think Austin will stop Noah and Alix from leaving? will jessica show up to tell the two good-bye?

Love

Theblackwerewolf <3