chapter 20

Max's POV

I didn't want to talk with my father. I knew he'd be saying I'd haveto respect Noah as my Alpha. Great! (not the sarcasium) I know Noah Noah was born first which means he's first in line for Alpha but...I am the kind of fuy who gives orders not take takes them.

My father was waiting for us to return. He was standing on the porch with his arms crossed over his chest when I pulled the truck into the drive way. Jacen jusmped out of the truck and ran to my father.

My father smiled at Jacen when Alix and I stepped out of the truck.

"Grandpa is Gigi here today?" Jacen asked trying to hide a smile on his face.

Gigi is one of the younger werewolves who is a year younger then him, Jacen had a crush on. It was funny he always go extreamly happy when he saw her. His face would light up with joy and he'd get nurves. Sometimes I thought Gigi was Jacen's mate.

"Yes she's here." My father answered. "She's in the back yard with James and Jamie."

"Okay." Jacen said. "Thanks."

He then jumped of the porch and ran to the backyeard with a goofy look on his face.

I walked over to my father with Alix's hand in my own. My father turned and lead us to his study. Alix seemed to hesitate before sitting down and pulling me with her. I watched my father walk around his dest and sit down. He watched us for about a moment before he opened his mouth to speak.

"Max, Noah doesn't want to be Alpha." My father said. "He said that you'd be a better Alpha then him."

My mouth drppped open.

"You've got to be kidding me." I gasped, something I rarly do.

My father smiled.

"Plus he agreed with what you said before you left earlyer." My father said. "Now do you still want to be Alpha?"

I nodded.

"Yes I still do." I answered.

"And Alix my dear do you want to be Alpha female?" My father asked.

Alix looked up and gave a smile.

"I'd love to be Alpha female." She said.

I smiled.

"When would we start?" I asked.

"On your eighteenth birthday and seems how tomorrow seems to be the day that's when you'd start." My father answered.

My smile grew bigger.

"We'll be Alpha tomorrow?" Alix whispered in shock.

My father nodded.

"Thank you." I told my father as I stood pulling Alix with me.

My father smiled.

"I always knew you'd make a great Alpha, son. And you'd make a great Aplha with Alix by your side." He said.

I took Alix in my arms and kissed her forehead. I then pulled away and pulled her out of the study. When the door was closed Alix let out a little squeel and threw her arms around me.

"I can't believe it!" She sqweeled. "We're gunna be Alpha's."

I smiled picking her up in my arms and spinning her around in a circle.

"And it's all because of Noah." I said letting out a small laugh. "Remind me to thank him when we see him."

Alix nodded and crushed her lips against mine.

"I love you Alpha Ashwood." She said with a small smile, her blue green eyes looking into mine.

I let out another laugh.

"And I love you my sweet Alpha."I said nibbling on her bottom lip.