chapter 26

Angel's POV

I sat outside on our balcaney cuddled into a warm blanket as I looked out at the woods. I was leaning against the wall looking out between the wooden beams. The sun was setting, dropping behind the forest.

"Hey." I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see Noah standing in the door way with his arms crossed over his chest. His eyes were intently on me.

I smiled at him but looked back at the forest.

"Angel are you okay?" Noah asked.

I could hear he was walking toward me. He kneeled down next to me as I bit my lip.

"Angel?"

"What was the real reason you turned down being Alpha?" I asked. "And don't tell me it's because you didn't want it."

"Because I'd have to turn  you into a werewolf." He said. "And I dont want that."

"Oh."I whispered.

Max's POV

It's been a long day. Being Alpha is hard work even on your first day. Right now I was sitting in my father's....my office doing paper work. Alix was sitting in my lap drawing little hearts on my thigh. Was she torturing me on perpose?

A low growl of satisfaction escaped from my mouth when she got a little higher.

Alix giggled.

I looked at her.

"Are you having run tormenting me?" I asked.

Alix nodded.

I frowned jsut as someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I called.

The door opened to reviel my father.

"Is this a bad time?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

My father came in all the way and walked over and sat in a chair acrost from Alix and I.

"What is is that you need?" I asked my father.

"Earlyer today you went to the pack doctor...why?" My father asked.

"Oops." Alix giggled in my ear. "We forgot to tell him.

I looked at her then my father saying. "Oops."

My fahter looked at us with confusion.

"What are you 'oops'ing about?" He asked.

I moved on of my hands to rest on Alix's small baby bump. I had a small smile playing on my lips.

"Dad within a month or a month and a half we're gunna be parents to a set of triplets." I answered. "Two girls and a boy." I turned to Alix. "Which reminds me we should come up with names soon."

Alix nodded.

"You both'll make good parents." My father said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

My fahter stood and nodded.

"Alix my dear can I please speak with you?" My father asked.