chapter 36

Noah's POV

I had both Claire , My new adopted daughter and Angel to go to the house while I went out. I had been slowly going insane for the last week. I wanted my own pack. I wanted to be Alpha. I wanted a pack were they were all made werwolves and the Alpha's blood line was the only born werewolves.

I stood in front of a man who seemed to be maybe five or ten years older then me. Within a day I had learned all I needed to know to make my desicion on turning him into a werewolf.

I chuckled to myself.

This would be the first person I've turtned since that fatefull night I ruened my nefew, Jacen's life.

"So do you believe in werewolves my friend?" I asked the guy.

"No." He answered with a laugh.

"What if I told you they were real. And that I'm gunna make you one?" I asked him.

The man burst out laughing.

I let out a growl.

The man flinched and immediatly stopped laughing.

I grinned.

"Well?" I asked.

"You're gunna make me a werewolf?" He asked. "But why?"

"You have all the qualities I'm looking for right now." I answered.

"Okay." The man said.

I stepped toward him and bit his shoulder.

The man cried out in pain then slumped to the ground unconsiouse when I pulled away wiping off my bloody mouth.

This was a beautiful start to my new pack.

THE END!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________

Dear readers,

This book is finished yes but there will be two more books following it. Watch out for the second book Mated to break: A war declared by brothers. Thanks for reading mate me or break me. Review please and tell me what you think. Oh and vote.

Yours truely,

Theblackwerewolf <3